PDA

View Full Version : Magnificent Mona

DonnaDWM
11-14-2017, 09:39 AM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
I bet you look forward to Monday when Celina visits you.
What a beautiful girl you are,
Celebrate your special day.

SANDY FROST
11-14-2017, 11:51 AM
Mona what a beautiful pony you are and getting your owner to ride you everyday. Congratulations one being Pet Of The Day Mona! ;);):cool::love:

tatsxxx11
11-14-2017, 12:19 PM
Greetings Mona in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your dear Celina, too!:)

Oh, what a gorgeous German Riding Pony x you are, Mona! Your coat, your long, flowing mane, your forelock and tail are magnificient! But that sweet face, those big brown eyes...utterly heart-melting! And being smaller in stature myself, you're my kind of ride, Mona! hehe

What a lucky young lady your *special person* Celina is,having a beautiful, loyal and loving best friend and riding partner in you! Celina loves you SO very much, and I have no doubt you love her back every bit as much! What a terrific team you and Celina make, better together, best friends for life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, spending some extra time with Celina, taking a nice ride, being handfed some yummy treats, an apple or some peppermints, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Mona, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Gorgeous!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2017/November/14.jpg

mon
11-14-2017, 02:37 PM
Mona is the most beautiful horse, I am so glad you love her and enjoy riding her! I'll bet she loves you too! I think she should eat more, I think she's too skinny... but what do I know.

phesina
11-14-2017, 04:12 PM
Dear Mona, what a sweet, beautiful German Riding Pony mix girl you are! You are such a pretty pony, and you have the most delightful disposition, too. You have a dear friend, Celina, who visits you at your horse farm every Monday. She rides you and then feeds you, and you make each other very happy. You both look forward to these visits, don't you! You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful friendship you have!

Congratulations, darling Mona, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Celina and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
11-14-2017, 08:41 PM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Mona!