PDA

View Full Version : It's this time of year again

Randi
10-31-2017, 01:21 PM
It always takes me a few days to adjust... we changed to "winter time" this weekend. I didn't realise until mid-afternoon Sunday. Still have to adjust some clocks.

Well, now that I don't work, I do prefer "summer time" all year round. It gets dark so early now, and I can't stay awake to see the good films on TV. Then again, I don't have to hurry too much for the appointments I make. ;)

The good thing is, that soon the days will be longer again. :D

How do you feel about the time change?

cassiesmom
10-31-2017, 03:06 PM
I don't like it. When the days are shortest, I leave for work when it's dark out and come home when it's dark out. That's hard for me. It's only six or eight more weeks till the days start getting longer.

cats4ever
10-31-2017, 07:41 PM
We will set back the clocks this coming weekend. The only thing I like about it that it's lighter in the morning when I have to leave the house. I don't like it being dark when I come home.:(
It also throws off the cats' schedules, since they get fed twice a day. For a while, they will bug me a couple of hours too early to get fed, especially annoying at 3:30 am.:D

Karen
10-31-2017, 08:20 PM
I have never been bothered by it, and love the extra hour for sleep for Fall Back! Days start and end dark here anyway - at least we do have daylight, unlike Alaskans and parts of Scandinavia in December!

mon
11-01-2017, 12:18 AM
Never made difference to me ever. I use to worry about changing all the clocks, I never realized how many clocks we have.

phesina
11-03-2017, 08:36 PM
I don't like it! I don't like it getting dark earlier. And I really don't like the reminder from it that the weather is going to get much colder and messier soon and be that way for a while. :mad::mad::mad:

sleepgrazed
11-06-2017, 10:24 PM
I don't like it! I don't like it getting dark earlier. And I really don't like the reminder from it that the weather is going to get much colder and messier soon and be that way for a while. :mad::mad::mad:

i totally feel the same way.