PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Hello

SANDY FROST
10-22-2017, 01:08 PM
It was amazing I watch My Cat From Hell hosted by Jackson Galaxy. One way to say hello to your or any cat is a sloe blink. Just slowly close your eyes and then open them. It's amazing cat's blink back and are more calmer.;);):cool:

tatsxxx11
10-22-2017, 03:41 PM
Hehehe!!! Have to try that! As they say, it's all in the eyes!:eek: Thanks Sandy...and for the fun Halloween card, too. Loved it!:D

Karen
10-22-2017, 04:46 PM
Yes, the long slow blink! The, "I am relaxed and I love you!" greeting!

cats4ever
10-22-2017, 06:27 PM
I call the kitty's blink back the "visual purr".;)

SANDY FROST
10-22-2017, 07:15 PM
It was amazing I watch My Cat From Hell hosted by Jackson Galaxy. One way to say hello to your or any cat is a sloe blink. Just slowly close your eyes and then open them. It's amazing cat's blink back and are more calmer.;);):cool:

Sandra happy you enjoyed the Halloween card. When after was alive I did the kitty blinked he blinked backed and smiled.:love:;)

mon
10-22-2017, 11:44 PM
Yep, works every time! Except when they are hungry or trying to attack something or someone :D

cassiesmom
10-23-2017, 03:00 PM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61chxtaHBIL._SY355_.jpg

I love when a kitty slow-blinks!

SANDY FROST
10-24-2017, 04:03 PM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61chxtaHBIL._SY355_.jpg

I love when a kitty slow-blinks!

I do too it's awesome.;)

mon
04-20-2020, 12:53 PM
I know I am always such a downer, totally true but...... ever since that foreign cat got in the house and fought with my 2 cats, Lily has to stay in the bedroom ever since. I don't understand why, but every time Mia sees her she attacks her violently and fur, pee, poo flies. I was awakened from a dead sleep this a.m. Lily snuck out when my husband was getting ready to leave for work. Mia knocked the snot out of Lily again. Took 2 hrs. until she calmed down. Cats are weird, I don't expect anyone out there has any ideas???? Why is this happening man 🙄😾makes no sense to me...like none 🤔