PDA

View Full Version : Magnificent Minina

cats4ever
10-08-2017, 12:47 PM
What an absolutely gorgeous Turkish Angora girl you are. :love::love::love: Your white, flowing coat looks so soft and your face with those blue eyes is so beautiful. You definitely don't look your age.
You came to be with your beloved purrson because the other kitty was hiding under the fridge. It was meant to be.
You are as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. You like to be brushed and you always like to be around somebody, preferably your person whom you also wake up in the middle of the night to be petted.;)
Now that you two see each other only on weekends, your bond has grown even stronger.
Minina, you are a very special girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Randi
10-08-2017, 01:16 PM
Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Minina!

What an adorable Turkish Angora girl you are! Your white fluffy coat looks so soft, and your light blue eyes are beautiful. You also have the sweetest face!

You are very affectionate to your human - I bet she doesn’t mind being woken up by you at night to have some cuddles. :) No wonder you miss each other, when she is away, but you still greet her warmly when she is back over the weekends. An how sweet that you visit her room while she is away.

Enjoy your Sunday in the spotlight, have fun and celebrate - get pampered with extra treats and lots of loving. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie! :love:

phesina
10-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Dearest Minina, what a beautiful Turkish Angora lady you are! Your flowing white fur is so luxurious and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with the cute pink nose and ears and those lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You are absolutely gorgeous in each of them! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Argentina to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me :).

And what a delightful personality you have! You and your dear person have been together for more than a decade and know each other very well. You love to be with others, especially your person, whom you sometimes awaken at night to get some petting! You like to be brushed a lot, which is a good thing for you with your long coat. Now that your person is away at school, you only see her/him on weekends, when you greet him/her with great warmth and excitement. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Minina, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
10-08-2017, 03:40 PM
Hi Minina in Argentina! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!:)

What a stunning Turkish Angora beauty you are, Minina!:eek: The contrast of your sparkling, pale blue eyes against your snow white coat is breathtaking! Meeting you, seeing your gorgeous photos; learning of the very special bond you and your lady share, has been a welcome bit of warmth and sunshine on this dark and rainy, Cape Cod day!

I can only imagine how hard it is for you and your mom during those long periods of separation. But oh, how wonderful those homecomings must be! I admit I got a little teary, reading how you look for her, pine for herwhen she is away. But hopefully when school is done you and she will be reunited, never to be separated ever again! How blessed your mom is, having a "first and only" as beautiful, as loving and devoted as you! You and she have been together an amazing 12 years, having forged a bond of love and trust that can never be broken!

This being the end of the weekend, I don't know if your mom is there, home with you, or back at school. But either way, I hope seeing you being honored here today puts a big smile on her face, that you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Minina! Meeting your has been a real treat! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Minina, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Stunning!!!
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2017/October/08.jpg
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2017/October/08c.jpg

mon
10-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Minina is exquisite! She was meant to be your kitty and she is happy whenever she sees you. I'll just bet she always knows your comin' back!!

Felicia's Mom
10-08-2017, 04:45 PM
What a beautiful Turkish Angora kitty you are, Minina.
Congrats on being Cat of the Day!

cassiesmom
10-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Hello, beautiful Minina! Happy Cat of the Day!

I like your beautiful white fur, your gem-like blue eyes, and your cute pink nose! Your coat looks so smooth and soft to pet!

You see your favorite person on the weekends, and I bet she doesn't mind you awakening her in the early morning! You are a very special girl for sure!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Minina!