PDA

View Full Version : Fascinating Otto and Axel!!!

tatsxxx11
10-03-2017, 09:01 AM
Greetings Otto in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your brother Axel, too!

Wow!!! What fascinating, beautiful creatures you are, indeed!:eek: I had never even heard of your amazing species, the Axotol, before today. You're stunning, and smart as well! How neat that you can recognize your human's voice!

How lucky your human is, having friends as unique and special as you two! Great thanks to him/her for sharing your beautiful selves with us today. It was such fun getting to know you, and I learned something as well! Have to Google more about your fascinating species!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Otto and Axel, ambling about your tank, chowing down on *tasty* mosquito larvae, hehe, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, beautiful Otto and Axel, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Gorgeous!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2017/October/03.jpg
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2017/October/03b.jpg

Axolotl

Axolotl

Axolotl

DonnaDWM
10-03-2017, 11:47 AM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You have to be one of the most unusual and interesting Pets of the Day.
Your owner knows a lot about you, but I must admit I did Google your species
to find out more about you.
Celebrate your world famous day

phesina
10-03-2017, 05:47 PM
Dearest Otto in Germany, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful Axolotl you are! And I bet your brother Axel is just as pretty. I had never heard of Axolotls before, either. (I always thought that was a funny word made up by Mad Magazine.) How nice to find out that they are living creatures and just what amazing albino amphibians you are! You make your dear person smile with all your energy and antics. You and Axel and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Otto, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you both and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
10-03-2017, 07:16 PM
Congratulations dear Otto on being Pet of the Day!

mon
10-04-2017, 12:35 AM
Otto is in a very unique category all by himself, well almost. I am sure I have never seen an exotic creature quite like Otto before! What a beautiful POTD! Hope Otto and his peeps had the very best day.

marionjstern
10-05-2017, 10:49 AM
I used to work in a research lab in london where we had several axelotl. they used to be fed on strips of raw liver which were wriggled up and down in front of them to make them seem alive. mosquito larvae sound preferable.
wonderful to see an axelotl again - fabulous creatures,and am sure Otto and Axel are very happy in a wonderful home