PDA

View Full Version : Thursday #697 See you in the "fall"?

RICHARD
09-21-2017, 10:00 AM
Fall is coming and this time of year always makes me think of the corny old joke we used to tell each other when we were kids.

If a bunch of us were walking around and someone tripped or stumbled, someone would say. "Have a nice trip? See you in the fall!"

Ba-dump.

Anyway, let's hope for a little 'even-ness' in the weather, I don' know what to wear until I look out the door, and even then?

You really don't know until you actually get outside.

Hot and cold drinks - I think a nice hearty breakfast is in order.......waffles, pancakes, sausage and eggs, plenty of eggs!

Get cracking ORC, we need eggs!!

Done!

cats4ever
09-21-2017, 12:48 PM
It's still hot here in the South, mid eighties. But I'm determined to dress for fall-like weather, and I'm changing my flowerpots, now they have mums, and soon pansies.
I have hot tea, please, and a waffle topped with strawberries and whipped cream.

cassiesmom
09-25-2017, 06:18 PM
I'm drinking iced tea because it's still more like summer than fall around here! 87 degrees F at 6:15 PM!

Queen of Poop
09-30-2017, 05:33 AM
Up early,the tea is on. Running my 10th half marathon this morning. Cali was kind enough to wake me at 3:30 am.

cats4ever
09-30-2017, 11:05 AM
Up early,the tea is on. Running my 10th half marathon this morning. Cali was kind enough to wake me at 3:30 am.

How considerate of Cali!:D

phesina
09-30-2017, 01:01 PM
Best wishes with the race, Gayle!

With your coaches there, you should do just great.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: