PDA

View Full Version : Vistor

SANDY FROST
09-18-2017, 11:14 AM
Last night it was hot so I opened the door and I could look outside if I wanted too I had a screen door. I missed seeing a cat and wanted to see one because I was missing my cat of 18 years. aI was watching TV and then I glanced outside from the couch and there was a pretty white cat looking at the screen door. I sat on couch talking to cat and cat didn't move but as I got up to go to screen door to talk more to cat
the cat ran with pretty long white hair. It was great. :):love:;):love:
Sandy Frost

Karen
09-18-2017, 11:56 AM
Aww, how nice! Will you be able to get a new kitty of your own?

cassiesmom
09-18-2017, 02:22 PM
A kitty paid you a visit just when you needed one! Perfect (or purr-fect) timing!

Freedom
09-18-2017, 03:30 PM
How special! Love these things, thanks for sharing it with us.

kuhio98
09-18-2017, 04:05 PM
A kitty paid you a visit just when you needed one! Perfect (or purr-fect) timing!

Kitties have a way of doing that, don't they? :D
Might put out a little bowl of treats and water. Worked for my sister. She named him "Seymour" as she hoped to See More of him. :p He came for a visit and never left. Even if beautiful white kitty doesn't make himself at home at your place, maybe he/she/it will come around and visit if there is food available.

mon
09-18-2017, 04:33 PM
What a very special visit, how lovely!

SANDY FROST
09-18-2017, 06:39 PM
Aww, how nice! Will you be able to get a new kitty of your own?

I'm getting old and I loved this cat so much I could never replace him he was family. but I enjoy watching My Cat From Hell with Jackson Galaxy.
Sandy Frost:)

SANDY FROST
09-18-2017, 06:42 PM
Kitties have a way of doing that, don't they? :D
Might put out a little bowl of treats and water. Worked for my sister. She named him "Seymour" as she hoped to See More of him. :p He came for a visit and never left. Even if beautiful white kitty doesn't make himself at home at your place, maybe he/she/it will come around and visit if there is food available.

It was just nice to see this cat but I lost a cat and a family. Ii's alright I was just happy to see the cat.
Sandy Frost:)

cats4ever
09-19-2017, 08:11 PM
This white kitty might have just known about the empty spot in your heart, and she/he knew that a little visit would bring back some joy.:love:

SANDY FROST
09-20-2017, 12:06 PM
This white kitty might have just known about the empty spot in your heart, and she/he knew that a little visit would bring back some joy.:love:

So true and I enjoyed it. Thinking about the cat it was an Angora cat very white and welled groomed I wish owners would put a collar with ID tag on. Thanks for reply. This morning the tuxedo cat cat was looking at me and I said good morning to kitty.
:love::rolleyes:;):cool:
Sandy Frost

Karen
09-20-2017, 12:30 PM
It was just nice to see this cat but I lost a cat and a family.

So sorry for your losses. Sending hugs, and kitty visitors!

SANDY FROST
09-20-2017, 12:44 PM
So sorry for your losses. Sending hugs, and kitty visitors!

Thanks for your kind words each day gets better.:love::):cool:
Sandy Frost

cassiesmom
09-20-2017, 03:10 PM
So true and I enjoyed it. Thinking about the cat it was an Angora cat very white and welled groomed I wish owners would put a collar with ID tag on. Thanks for reply. This morning the tuxedo cat cat was looking at me and I said good morning to kitty.
:love::rolleyes:;):cool:
Sandy Frost

Another kitty visitor, that's wonderful! I hope they keep coming to see you!