PDA

View Full Version : I can't get this weird feeling to go away

monkeyluver
12-24-2002, 07:27 AM
It's my birthday today. I feel so sad cuz I got all ready for the Rhuses to come this weekend and she gave him to her cousin. I feel so sad cuz all I wanted was my lil monkey.

The little dog that escaped from "horror home" was adopted by my mother who feel in love with him.

I brought the primates to the santuary. They looked so happy and gratful.

But I cant get rid of the feeling I got from seeing all those animals I just can't. I don't want my animals out of my sight and I feel so sad. I remember when I was 11 my dog Sylvie died and she lived to be 15 and had a long loving life yet I still thought it was the worst death you could imagine. Now I know what those animals went through was the worst death you could imagine.

BTW we found a pic of abby last night when she was littler then a year old.

-rachel

aly
12-24-2002, 09:16 AM
Rachel -

I'm very sorry :( Nothing can take away the pain of what you saw. I hope you can try to put it out of your mind a little bit though. Look at the wonderful life you're giving all your babies and look at those animals you saved from that awful place. Even the ones that had to be put down were saved :( They are in a much better place now.

Try to have a happy birthday and merry Christmas (if you celebrate it). You deserve it.

ramanth
12-24-2002, 09:16 AM
Try not to be sad and think of the good times.

There will always be other animals to rescue. :) Hug the furbabies you have now. :)

And Happy Birthday!

primabella
12-24-2002, 09:22 AM
you did all you could and you should be very proud of yourself for that. :)

happy birthday and happy holidays :D abby is adorable :D