PDA

View Full Version : Sea Lions

SANDY FROST
09-17-2017, 11:29 AM
A local website someone complained about the Sea Lions being loud. Too bad they think that way Because when I open the front door in the morning and hear the Sea Lions I smile thinking local wildlife is still there . I live in San Diego, Ca. where I can see Sea Gulls and Osprey which is a sea eagle. Also there are feral and wild parrots together in a flock. It's wonderful to hear parrots and sea lions knowing life goes on.
Sandy Frost
;):love::)

tatsxxx11
09-17-2017, 11:37 AM
Can't imagine a more wonderful sound to wake up to, Sandy!:love::love::love: How lucky you are, living in San Diego, being surrounded by water and so many amazing creatures! I know how you love wildlife.:) I'm lucky too, being on Cape Cod, where I also enjoy the osprey, seagulls and shore birds, harbor seals and whales...and the occasional Great White shark!:D

SANDY FROST
09-17-2017, 02:34 PM
Can't imagine a more wonderful sound to wake up to, Sandy!:love::love::love: How lucky you are, living in San Diego, being surrounded by water and so many amazing creatures! I know how you love wildlife.:) I'm lucky too, being on Cape Cod, where I also enjoy the osprey, seagulls and shore birds, harbor seals and whales...and the occasional Great White shark!:D

Sandra you are lucky living along Cape Cod. ;););):cool:
SF

Karen
09-17-2017, 06:41 PM
Glad to hear from you - and anyone complaining about the sea line being loud should not live there! The sea lions predated the people, that's like moving to the desert and complaining there's no rain!

Taz_Zoee
09-18-2017, 09:26 AM
That's as annoying as people in my neighborhood complaining about music being played in the park. Didn't you know you were going to be living by a park when you bought the house??
Same about the sea lions. If you live near them, I'm sure they were there when you moved in.
I think sometimes people just like to complain. What else would they have to do if they couldn't complain? :rolleyes:

SANDY FROST
09-18-2017, 10:54 AM
That's as annoying as people in my neighborhood complaining about music being played in the park. Didn't you know you were going to be living by a park when you bought the house??
Same about the sea lions. If you live near them, I'm sure they were there when you moved in.
I think sometimes people just like to complain. What else would they have to do if they couldn't complain? :rolleyes:

I agree with you 100%. :rolleyes::cool::p:)
Sandy Frost