PDA

View Full Version : Willa update

cats4ever
08-31-2017, 01:29 PM
While Monroe is fighting for his life :(, Willa is bouncing through the house like a kitten, asking every 5 minutes for food (almost annoying:D). Incredibly, she just got over her 3rd (!) UTI, even through that she never stopped eating. At least I don't have to be very worried about her right now.:)
Willa should talk to Monroe about the benefits of taking his meds.

tatsxxx11
08-31-2017, 04:21 PM
Oh my gosh...Do you laugh or cry??? My heart is breaking for Monroe, praying he'll pull through. But I have to believe Willa, dealing with her own issues, is just trying to make her mommy smile and laugh! My thoughts and prayers are with you and those precious babies. Give them both love and hugs for me!

cats4ever
08-31-2017, 04:42 PM
Oh my gosh...Do you laugh or cry??? My heart is breaking for Monroe, praying he'll pull through. But I have to believe Willa, dealing with her own issues, is just trying to make her mommy smile and laugh! My thoughts and prayers are with you and those precious babies. Give them both love and hugs for me!

Thank you! :love:I passed love and hugs to both of them. :love:
It seems I can laugh and cry at the same time.;) Sometimes I can't believe how our babies pull on our heartstrings.

phesina
08-31-2017, 04:54 PM
Sparkler and Poppy and I second the emotion, for Monroe hanging in there and Willa making you smile and all the kitties and all your dear friends.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Randi
09-01-2017, 04:06 AM
That is great news about Willa. :) I hope Monroe will perk up, too!

Lots of positive thoughts and kisses to them both, and hugs to you. :love:

cats4ever
09-26-2017, 01:15 PM
Willa's latest bloodwork from a week ago shows one of her kidney enzymes elevated. This is the first time in her 20 years. I knew before I saw the bloodwork, because she started drinking and peeing incredible amounts, and I mean of flood proportions.
I'm not too upset about it, because most cats go into renal failure long before her age. All her meds are still working well.
The other thing I noticed is what I believe to be kitty dementia. She will sit in front of a closed door and waiting for one of us to come out, even though we keep walking past her. She also wanders through the house aimlessly and keeps asking for food, even after just finishing a whole bowl. I think that's more than just her appetite stimulant working.
Overall, I think she's doing well and she's as sweet as ever.

cassiesmom
09-26-2017, 04:02 PM
Overall, I think she's doing well and she's as sweet as ever.

Gentle hugs and snuggles to dear Willa and all your kitties! :love:

cats4ever
09-26-2017, 04:47 PM
Thank you, Elyse!:love:

phesina
09-26-2017, 07:16 PM
Gentle hugs and snuggles to dear Willa and all your kitties! :love:

Some from us, too!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cats4ever
09-26-2017, 07:57 PM
Thank you, Pat!:love: