PDA

View Full Version : Precious Ivy!

tatsxxx11
08-25-2017, 08:59 AM
Good morning, Ivy! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

What a beautiful, most precious Basset x Beagle x Chow girl you are, Ivy! Those soft, warm, love filled eyes of your could melt the hardest and coldest of hearts!

It's hard to imagine how anyone could "dump" a girl as sweet and loving as you, and I shudder to think how your leg came to be injured.:( But for all you suffered prior to being rescued, including being bred multiple times, you never lost heart, your sweet, loving, trusting spirit continuing to shine brightly! And now, at last, in the loving care of a truly committed furever mom/dad, you're finally living the happy, carefree life you always deserved, a life of luxury, complete with a therapeutic bed and electronic doggie door! How neat is that!:cool:

Heartfelt appreciation to Basset Rescue of Ohio for taking you in, providing you safe refuge,and most especially to your forever human for opening up her/his home and heart to two most deserving pups! How blessed your mom/dad is, having a furkid as beautiful and loving as you, ! As she/he says, she/he became a winner the day you (and Finnigan) came into her/his life!

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming, rags to riches story with us! Meeting you has made my morning! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweet baby girl, taking a nice walk in the woods, cuddling with/grooming brother Finnigan, munching on yummy treats, giving butterly kisses, hehe, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love,hugs and smooches to you, precious Ivy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Finnigan, too!:love::love::love:

Such a good girl! Heart-melting!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2017/August/25.jpg

DonnaDWM
08-25-2017, 10:38 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
Look at those big, beautiful eyes. I also wonder why anyone would have
dropped you off. It turned out to be your lucky day. Now you have a great home.
Celebrate your special day.

phesina
08-25-2017, 11:25 AM
Dearest Ivy, what a beautiful combo Beagle, Basset Hound, and some Chow Chow girl you are! I wish I could reach through the screen right now and pet that sweet face! I join in with your dear person and my friends tatsxxx11 and DonnaDWM wondering how on earth and why anyone could have just gotten rid of you and your brother Finnigan. At least they left you where you would be rescued and cared for by the fine people of the Basset Rescue in Ohio, who then introduced you to your Furrrever family, who took you to your Furrrever Home! Now you both are living the good life, as you have deserved all along. You and Finnigan and your people all love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ivy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and Finnigan and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

mon
08-25-2017, 12:50 PM
Ivy has the sweetest face and is surely the best dog ever! I think she is impossibly cute and it is great to hear that she is treated like a queen every single day, what a darling doggy!

Felicia's Mom
08-25-2017, 08:26 PM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Ivy!