PDA

View Full Version : A Child's Christmas Wish...

Cookiebaker
12-23-2002, 05:01 PM
(**I hope this isn't going to be one of those "you had to hear it for it to be funny" kind of things :rolleyes: **)

On my way home from work tonight, I was listening to the radio, and they had this special program going where children called and talked to Santa (the morning DJ). It was really cute and they were telling Santa what they wanted and this cute little 7 or 8 year old girl says, "Santa I would really like a labbie puppy in my stocking this Christmas."

Santa: "Hmmmm a labrador puppy. You mean a chocolate, or a yellow??"

Little Girl: "Yes a Chocolate labbie with BLUE eyes in my stocking. I have a stocking that he would fit perfectly into. And then I would share with my little brother because he would play with the puppy as well"

It was sooo cute!!! I don't necessarily agree with giving puppies to children as Christmas presents(!), but they don't understand the responisibility of it, and it certainly was precious!!!!! Good thing I'm not the Mom because I would have run out right then and gotten her one! :rolleyes:

primabella
12-23-2002, 05:04 PM
that's too cute! :D

Kfamr
12-23-2002, 05:18 PM
Can i have one of thoose too Santa? Doesn't matter what color or breed, doesn't even have to fit in my stocking!

Uabassoon
12-23-2002, 08:03 PM
maybe i should put up a stocking and hope that Santa will leave a kitten for me in there.

turner
12-23-2002, 08:21 PM
What a cute christmas wish!