PDA

View Full Version : Has your Cat/Dog/Pet been Cat/Dog/Pet of the Day?

Randi
07-22-2017, 04:13 PM
Have you ever nominated your Cat/Dog/Pet here? If not, why? Do you intend to at a later point?

I believe people who's Cat/Dog/Pet has been featured and not least, get some replies, are happy to see them - I know I was! :) It's sad to see some only get less than 5 replies. :(

So I think we should all make an effort. I know that some members are busy or may not have the energy to post every day, but at least try, even if only a few lines. You could choose to reply to just one of them, like I do. I'm a cat person, so I have chosen to reply to Cat of the Day and try to, every day.

Felicia's Mom
07-22-2017, 08:38 PM
Felicia was Cat of the Day (Oct 25, 2015).
I try to reply something to each one.

phesina
07-23-2017, 07:41 AM
I've had a couple of Cats of the Day, Sydney and Bob, I think, and maybe a couple of others.

I try to say something to each of them each day, especially the Cats as I am a cat person.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Randi
07-23-2017, 07:52 AM
I tried to search for the ones you mentioned, but it's not working... can't view any cats.

Alysser
07-23-2017, 08:31 AM
I believe all my pets have been the POTD or DOTD. I have never had a cat so no COTD for me.

cats4ever
07-23-2017, 11:45 AM
Clover, Mindy, Monroe, Willa and Miss Kitty have been COTDs. I submitted Olive's profile in 2014, but she was never nominated. Maybe I'll try again.
I reply to all COTDs, every day. I remember being excited to read what everybody had to say about my kitties.
It was all the responses Monroe got in 2016 that prompted me to become a PT member.

Karen
07-23-2017, 11:48 AM
I tried to search for the ones you mentioned, but it's not working... can't view any cats.

Whenn I am done with the wake and funeral, I will be working on rebuilding the search index for Pet Talk, and then for the main websites.

Randi
07-23-2017, 02:19 PM
Thank you, Karen! :) I'm so sorry you have to go though all this.