PDA

View Full Version : A couple of new pics of Ebby

ChrisH
12-23-2002, 01:35 PM
When I came up to use the computer I found Ebby here on my bed.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid43/p02efb5d2d87b906c63065ca89d061a6e/fce67203.jpg
She hasn`t gone on my bed in about a week, maybe she likes the clean covers!:)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid43/pe23472a5e4abb64de51bf13b259b51df/fce67204.jpg

She has been dreaming quite a lot since I have been on here, making funny little noises. :) Did I tell you she doesn`t meow, makes like a squeeky noise instead. Well, that is all I have heard her do, except for the one time when I was bringing her home in the carrier.

One more pic, I took this the night before last.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid43/pd7df9ebf80ce8ec219b9b5a9ef109239/fce67200.jpg

AmberLee
12-23-2002, 01:57 PM
Oh, how pretty! And it looks like she's settling in nicely! Congratulations.

Uabassoon
12-23-2002, 03:06 PM
Ebby is so cute. Corkscrew squeaks too, it makes me laugh. He'll meow sometimes, but when I'm putting his canned food into his dish he starts to squeak. And Tibby chirps, I love listen to the different sounds that cats can make.

jenluckenbach
12-23-2002, 07:23 PM
she sure looks like she likes that bed. Pretty soon she'll be in there with you, warming your feet (Or should I say.....hogging the entire bed.Hee Hee)

krazyaboutkatz
12-23-2002, 10:18 PM
Ebby sure seems comfy and relaxed on your bed. She's such a beautiful cat. Thanks for sharing her pics with us. :)

ChrisH
12-24-2002, 09:02 AM
Thank you! :) :) :)

Vermontcat
12-24-2002, 11:53 AM
I love seeing more beautiful photos of Ebby getting comfortable in your house. :)
By the way, when did you reach 1000 posts ChrisH? You are now a pillar! Congrats! It must be all the new photos of Ebby that got you there so fast!!!:D

NoahsMommy
12-24-2002, 12:27 PM
Oh, sweet Ebby! You are just gorgeous! I love your new scratching post....very cool! Do you like to use it?

ChrisH
12-24-2002, 03:25 PM
Vermontcat, thanks for noticing the 1000 posts. :) I hadn`t! lol. I think you maybe are right, the Ebby pics could have done it :D
Ebby says thanks for saying she is beautiful!:)

And she says thanks to you too NoahsMommy, and yes, she does like to use her post, she plays with and scratches it quite a lot! :)

Cataholic
12-24-2002, 05:39 PM
Ebby is slowly going to take over the household! Yay Ebby...what is going on with her and Bob?

Tina
12-27-2002, 08:48 AM
What wonderful pictures!! Ebby is so beautiful!!

12-27-2002, 10:33 AM
Ebby is a real "black beauty" !!! I am so glad she is settling in so fine !
I love that sqeeking sound !! My little Inka , who is a very talkative cat , does it when we pick her up and miss Inka is a bit sleepy !! She makes all possible noices ; she can even howl like a wolf ... . Guess when she does that ......
Yep , in the carrier , on the way to the vet:rolleyes: ;) :eek:

NoahsMommy
12-27-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by ChrisH
And she says thanks to you too NoahsMommy, and yes, she does like to use her post, she plays with and scratches it quite a lot! :)
What a GOOD girl! She came pre-trained! :D

I really like her pictures on your bed...the contrast of colors is really pretty. :) How is she doing now? Any more social?

lynnestankard
12-27-2002, 02:32 PM
Great pics., Chris - she is just so lovely - and sooooo at home, isn't she? Such a cutie-pie! I just love seeing her!
:D :D

Lynne

ChrisH
12-27-2002, 06:16 PM
Thanks to all :)

Cataholic, I am still going slow and letting Ebby set the running, so to speak, with Bob (except I hope she doesn`t do any running in reality lol). The other morning she did go down to near the bottom of the stairs and stuck her head through, Bob looked, went over quite close, she hissed, he went away, she went back upstairs, so I guess that is some sort of progress, even if it is slow:)
NoahsMommy, yes, Ebby is getting more social, with me anyway. She is a lot less inclined to run away and also seems to enjoy being stroked now and again. She hasn`t used under the sofa bed as a hidey hole for a few days now so today I blocked most of it off and she doesn`t seem bothered. She has this routine worked out now for the mornings, when I go in there first thing with her food she comes and sort of greets me, I stroke her and lift her on to my lap (about 10 seconds is the max so far) then she goes into my bedroom to look through the window, by the time I have cleaned out the litter tray, she is back in having a munch, then back onto my windowsill while I wash, dress and sometimes stays while I take Bob out for his walk. After that she goes back and forth between the two rooms for most of the morning.

So, onward we go!:)

Chris

Lachesis
12-29-2002, 12:22 PM
She is a beautiful girl. Did you find her somewhere?

ChrisH
12-29-2002, 04:36 PM
Lachesis, thank you. :)

In answer to your question, I didn`t find her, not really only in the sense that I got her from the Cats Protection shelter here in my home town. She was abandoned when she was having kittens, taken in by the CP, looked after and her kittens were found good homes. After a while she too found a home but unfortuneately, after a short time her new owner got a job abroad and could not take her too.
Well, thats Ebbys story and now she is here with me I will do my upmost to keep her happy, healthy and with me for our forevers.

Chris