View Full Version : Icha

Randi
06-15-2017, 08:20 AM
Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Icha!

What a gorgeous fluffy girl you are!! Your coat is beautiful, and so is your big eyes.

You are quite a character and very loved, not only by your family, but the whole neighbourhood. The best birthday gift anyone could wish for! :)

Growing up with your brothers near a hill, I bet you have learned to how to survive, but since becoming part of the family, you are very affectionate to them. Still, you express your opinion clearly and you are quite wild. I have no doubt that you are a skilled hunter, also. :cool:

Have fun today and get pampered with your favourite treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie! :love:

phesina
06-15-2017, 12:57 PM
Dearest Icha, what a gorgeous young man you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for posting those great photos! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Temuco, Chile to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved persons will pet you for me :).

And what a delightful personality you have! You came to your dear family as a birthday gift and since then have been an important part of the family, even to the dog, your “brother!” You're an incredible hunter, and you are beloved not only at home but throughout your neighborhood. You are tender with your dear people and express yourself clearly to them. You and your doggie brother and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Icha, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear brother and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cats4ever
06-15-2017, 03:17 PM
Dear Icha, what a beautiful medium hair girl you are. :love::love::love: You have a lovely face, with those big eyes and your great tabby markings.
You are somewhat of a tomboy, wild and a good hunter, but you also have a tender side with your family.
Everybody loves you, even your doggie brother.
Icha, you are a very special girl. I hope you get to celebrate today, and I wish you and your family many more happy and healthy years together.

tatsxxx11
06-15-2017, 04:02 PM
Hi there Icha in Chile! Happy Cat of the Day!:)

What a stunning beauty you are, Icha, in addition to being so photogenic and expressive, so charming and communicative; a true social butterfly! No surprise to hear you're beloved in the neighborhood, Icha! You're irresisitible, from head to toe, inside and out; the best birthday gift a guy/girl could ever hope for, indeed; the gift of unconditional love and friendship! How lucky your humans are, having a loving companion, a full fledged family member in you, Icha! Even your doggie brother agrees...You're the best!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, visting the neighborhood, playing with your doggie brother, being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, irresisitible Icha, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your doggie brother, too!:love::love::love:

Beautiful girl!!!
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2017/June/15b.jpg

cassiesmom
06-15-2017, 05:31 PM
What a beautiful girl you are, Icha! You have such a sweet face, and fluffy fur!

You are loved not only by your family but by the entire neighborhood! You share your opinions with your people, and you are a busy girl too, playing with your doggie brother and keeping tabs on all that's happening! Purr-fect!

Happy Cat of the Day to Icha!

mon
06-15-2017, 10:48 PM
Icha is a fantastic and very beautiful COTD! I loved her pics and hope she had a special day!

Felicia's Mom
06-16-2017, 06:48 AM
Icha, is loved by all; her family and neighbors.

Have a great Cat of the Day beautiful Icha!