PDA

View Full Version : NoahsMommy - there is hope!

Miss Meow
12-23-2002, 04:21 AM
Ta da, all four cats in the same place at the same time (and not killing each other :))

Hope the situation with Olivia and your babies is improving :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid42/pcf8278f50a0726b5ff3d82bfdb35d579/fcefb14a.jpg

12-23-2002, 05:26 AM
OMG , what a sweet sweet picture .... Is heartwarming !!!
THANKS !!:D :)

jenluckenbach
12-23-2002, 05:43 AM
now that is what I call
SUPER CUTE!

neko1
12-23-2002, 05:45 AM
Aww they're cleaning each other, how sweet!!:)

Pam
12-23-2002, 06:14 AM
What a precious picture! Love those kitty piles! I bet they were exhausted from helping your hubby with the desk/bookcase! They are just gorgeous!

Vio&Juni
12-23-2002, 06:36 AM
WOW, I love your kitties, Nicole!!!!!
I could eat them, if I were there!
Now I had this strong feeling that I am three kitties short :)
I am sure, that sweet Noah will bring together all the others Kelly's cats, like Mini did here. I love your Olivia, btw. (and Noel, and Basil, and Noah, of course.)

Barbara
12-23-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
now that is what I call
SUPER CUTE!
-they must have been tired when they helped with the furniture!!

Barbara
12-23-2002, 02:43 PM
Hey Nicole, regarding the name Pickles -did you know there was a children's book from the 60s (an American book) called The Fire Cat whose star was a little stray cat called Pickles?
If you're interested I can tell you more about it.

Uabassoon
12-23-2002, 02:47 PM
OMG a cluster of Meezers!!! That is sooooo cute. I want to cuddle up with them!

ramanth
12-23-2002, 03:13 PM
AWWW!!!! I love it! :D

Cataholic
12-23-2002, 03:26 PM
What a totally cute pile of meezers! I wish I could snuggle right in there with them!!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
12-23-2002, 10:48 PM
This pic is toooo cute. I'm so glad that they're all getting along. :)

Miss Meow
12-23-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
Hey Nicole, regarding the name Pickles -did you know there was a children's book from the 60s (an American book) called The Fire Cat whose star was a little stray cat called Pickles?
If you're interested I can tell you more about it.

I didn't know that! If truth be known, we both eat pickles and there was a jar in the fridge and the name kind of suited him ...

I'd love to hear more about the original Pickles!

Pam and Barbara, yep, this was AFTER the desk was built. All four supervisors were exhausted!

kimlovescats
12-24-2002, 12:39 AM
Precious! Anytime they want to come cuddle with me here in Tennessee, they are more than welcome!!!;) :D

catmandu
12-24-2002, 09:28 AM
What a coincidence as I have taken a picture of my four Siamese who so resmble that photo that i atfirst thought my pen pal put my con the web. They are dead ringers for BoBo , Sam < rocca and john Hancock who sleep in a heep and as your cats are , arevery handsome. Merry Catmas from the lost cats hotel.:D

NoahsMommy
12-24-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Ta da, all four cats in the same place at the same time (and not killing each other :))

Hope the situation with Olivia and your babies is improving :)

Oh my goodness!! They are such cuties! What a wonderful picture! :D Thanks for brightening my day!

They are getting much better. Olivia is establishing herself as the alpha kitty...which is OK. On Sunday, Santa brought them an early present...a cat tree! I'll post some pictures soon of ALL FOUR of them on the tree, being HAPPY. :D Yay! I am thrilled! Olivia is really, really loving to us, she loves being around us and even likes to sleep under the covers at night! Noah is still sleeping on my head and Basil is still his normal, sweet self. Yay!

Thanks for the support....for a while there, I really was worried.

That picture is too great! I'm going to send the link to my hubby. :) Do they cuddle often?

Vermontcat
12-24-2002, 11:59 AM
Miss Meow, what a beautiful bunch of Meezers you have there.
It's a good thing the cat bed is big enough for all of them to fit.
It looks like a nice family photo with Mama Jasmine, Daddy Mini and the two kids Pickles and Tabasco.:D