PDA

View Full Version : new puppy

chihuahualuver*
12-22-2002, 09:53 PM
hello

I am so excited!!I am getting a new chihuahua pupy..black and white..they have 3 females available at 300$ each smooth coat.They are 4 weeks old right now the owner/breeder said we can come down and take one ohome today but I decided not because it is to much of a risk for it to die so we are picking one of the three black and white girls in 4 weeks when they are 8 weeks.I also have 1 yr old tri color long haired chihuahua named bandit.He will be so happy that he is going to have someone to play with!And also breed with soon until she is like 2 yrs old then I will breed...I am so excited all together this will be my 7 chihuahua puppy at 16 yrs old.:D

primabella
12-23-2002, 09:52 AM
congrats on the new addition :) i know how excited you must be. i only got my first pup at 15 and it was worth the long wait. i also got mickey from a breeder. hope to see pics soon :) and welcome to pet talk :D

chihuahualuver*
12-23-2002, 02:00 PM
thANK YOU

Cisco's Mom
12-23-2002, 03:35 PM
Welcome to the board!!

Congrats on the new pup. I'm glad you are waiting until the puppy is older, before it is taken from it's mom. It will have a much better chance of being healthy and strong. Good Luck with your new baby!:)

chihuahualuver*
12-23-2002, 04:27 PM
thank you again.I am sure I will have lots of fun with her and fun breeding her when she is ready

chihuahualuver*
12-23-2002, 04:28 PM
I will make sure to send you guys lots of pictures of her and bandit and all the 7 chihuahuas I have!soon:D

AnimalLover5672
12-23-2002, 05:29 PM
oooooooooo! sound so adorible! I wish you all the luck in the world with the new pup! :) i love chichis! they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo adorible!

~ Jess ~

P.S. did i menchin how adorible they were!?

chihuahualuver*
12-31-2002, 12:35 PM
if you look at dogs in general click on new puppy by me and I am getting a different one and she is so adorable I am getting her today..just read it it will explain everything the reason why I did not get the other one was because i guess the breeder forgot i called him but a few days I called him back and said this guy just bought them all..it as sad but i got over it and now i found someone else and im getting her today and i am going to breed her to bandit..if you want to see bandit my male chihuahua and my cockerpuppies that are 3 weeks not from tianka the mother go to dogs in general and click new puppy also read it:D