PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 685..... Time to get back on track...

RICHARD
05-16-2017, 10:34 AM
Hi everyone,
I took some time off to TCOB...

Let's start off slow and open a few beers and grill some meat and see what is happening on the planet!!

Done!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-16-2017, 02:23 PM
Welcome back Richard! I was wondering about you. So glad you remember what number this Thursdays bar should be because I sure couldn't. :D

I would love a cherry rootbeer.

RICHARD
05-21-2017, 02:13 PM
A cherry root beer!

Done.

Karen
05-21-2017, 06:48 PM
Anything cherry flavored reminds me of cough syrup, though I love actual cherries! Is it time for rhubarb pie yet?

RICHARD
05-21-2017, 07:15 PM
Anything cherry flavored reminds me of cough syrup, though I love actual cherries! Is it time for rhubarb pie yet?

There was a short run on them a few months ago, but they were flat - no taste - Spring is springing and I can hardly wait for the fall harvests!

rhubarb pie?

Done.

Catty1
05-22-2017, 01:12 PM
I'll take some rhubarb pie and hot tea please!

RICHARD, I guess you were away for the big crash of Pet Talk's hard drives at their server location?

That was scary. Karen has been working unimaginably hard to get PT up again, and is working on getting the missing 2+ years retrieved also.

The agony of delete....:rolleyes::D

RICHARD
06-01-2017, 03:45 PM
I'll take some rhubarb pie and hot tea please!

RICHARD, I guess you were away for the big crash of Pet Talk's hard drives at their server location?

That was scary. Karen has been working unimaginably hard to get PT up again, and is working on getting the missing 2+ years retrieved also.

The agony of delete....:rolleyes::D

Yes, I have a bit to catch up on!!!