PDA

View Full Version : Brave Boris

Karen
05-01-2015, 02:53 AM
What a handsome boy you are now, Boris, and you look so cute with your one ear up, and one down! It is great your human rescued you when you were in such poor shape, and now one would ever guess now you were once a starving, flea-ridden boy! It is great you not only survived, but are now thriving, and every day still healing an becoming the happy, loved boy you were meant to be all along! We are so glad you get along with the other animals in the family, but you are so very devoted to you humans! You are a much loved boy now, and you are Dog of the Day! Congratulations again!

tatsxxx11
05-17-2017, 06:24 AM
Hi Boris! Belated Happy Dog of the Day wishes to you, sweetheart!

Due to Pet Talk tech issues I'm still not able to find your page, but wanted to be sure to send my congratulations! Maybe Karen can add the date you were honored to assist in my search! Hopefully I'll be back later, after I'm able to read your tribute! But from what Karen has written, it's clear you truly are one brave, beautiful boy, having beaten the odds, a true survivor! I'm so happy that you're finally healthy, enjoying your forever family and animals friends, living the happy, carefree life you so rightly deserve! Hope you enjoyed a very special, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Boris, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
05-17-2017, 06:31 AM
Hi Boris! Belated Happy Dog of the Day wishes to you, sweetheart!

Due to Pet Talk tech issues I'm still not able to find your page, but wanted to be sure to send my congratulations! Maybe Karen can add the date you were honored to assist in my search! Hopefully I'll be back later, after I'm able to read your tribute! But from what Karen has written, it's clear you truly are one brave, beautiful boy, having beaten the odds, a true survivor! I'm so happy that you're finally healthy, enjoying your forever family and animals friends, living the happy, carefree life you so rightly deserve! Hope you enjoyed a very special, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Boris, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love: