PDA

View Full Version : jewels story

AnimalLover5672
12-22-2002, 09:33 PM
jewels is my gorgous rescue maltese!
when we first saw her in the shelter, she was abused and neglected horibly. she was found on the street with the collar nearly choking her. there was no tags on it.
after they took her in, she was scared to death of people, and were going to put her down!
immeadiatly, we said we would take her, hoping to restore her and gain her trust. the second we brought her home, we began working with her. she worked well, and was improving greatly each day.
this poor little maltese is now sitting sleepily in my arms, with her head trying to rest on the keyboard. it is like a maricle story, and is the most loved and spoiled dog in the world!:)
~ Jess and Jewels ~

aly
12-22-2002, 09:57 PM
Thanks for that heartwarming story :) What a wonderful furmom you are!! :)

jenluckenbach
12-23-2002, 05:46 AM
Thanks for a terrific story with a happy ending.

Cisco's Mom
12-23-2002, 03:30 PM
Jewels you are a miracle pup with a miraculous story! I always enjoy hearing about such stories where a pets life has been saved and all is going well. Too many times a pet in a shelter never gets the opportunity to show it's true colors. Thanks for giving Jewels this chance!!:)

Uabassoon
12-23-2002, 03:35 PM
Jewles sounds like such a wonderful dog, and that was a great story. Thank you for being willing to bring her into your home and work with her. And WELCOME to Pet Talk!!!

ps we all LOVE seeing pictures here

turner
12-23-2002, 08:17 PM
What a lucky pup to have found you...