PDA

View Full Version : Magnificent Morgan

Karen
04-29-2015, 02:05 AM
What a handsome boy you are, Morgan! We are so glad your persons adopted you even though you very wary of humans. They knew you just need lots of love and attention, and sure enough, your "inner Labrador" as they called it came to the surface! It is great they have fought you so many trick, and helped you regain your confidence and trust in humans. We are glad you have lots to do in helping your family, but still will take time to greet new people, too! You are a much loved boy, and now you are Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
04-29-2015, 06:54 AM
Good morning Morgan!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you from all of us here in this Lab loving home!:)

What a welcome sight to wake up to, your beautiful Labbie self, the perfect start to this Lab lover's day, reading your family's loving tribute to their beautiful boy! Your heartwarming, rags to riches story, your utterly precious photos, bring happy tears to my eyes, Morgan! God bless your dear mom and dad for rescuing you from your horribly abusive situation, providing you with the happiest of forever homes, one in which your true "inner Labrador" could shine through, and oh boy, has it ever!:cool: Your ability to bounce back after having suffered so at the hands of a umm, "human," your "joi de vivre," is testament to the indomitable Lab/canine spirit! And could an adventure seeking, active and athletic Labbie hope for a more idyllic setting than New Hampshire? So many beautiful trails to trek, mountains to climb, lakes and streams to swim in! But I'm sure the best part of your day comes with the setting sun, enjoying a yummy dinner (maybe stealing some carrots from your mommy's garden:D), cuddling with your people! How blessed your family is, having a beautiful, life loving best friend, a comforter, a loving companion and teacher in you, Morgan! You're a treasure!

His sweet face is a daily reminder to me of what really matters in life; loving, playing, napping, being loyal, eating well and actively displaying compassion and taking care of each other.

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, hiking your mountain, taking a nice swim, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Morgan, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/April/29d.jpg

DonnaDWM
04-29-2015, 07:13 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
What a handsome, shiny boy you are.
So glad you were rescued and now live the good life.
Celebrate your world famous day.

Felicia's Mom
04-29-2015, 08:29 AM
Congrats on being DOTD handsome Morgan.

kaycountrygal
04-29-2015, 03:39 PM
Hello Morgan, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome boy you are! I am so glad you were rescued and have a loving family and home. I enjoyed all the great photos. It certainly sounds as if you are very sweet and smart too. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

mon
04-29-2015, 06:52 PM
Morgan is the very best of the best! I'm glad that his sweet face reminds you of all that really matters in life and that you shared that with us! Those things that you mentioned are truly what matter most of all, hugs and smooches to Sir Morgan!