PDA

View Full Version : I`m leaving him! :(

Rottieluver45
12-22-2002, 09:03 PM
I`m going to Abilene Tx, for x-mas for three days And I have no way to take Thelmer! :( I`m so disapointed,this is his first christmas!Since I can`t take him I have to set out alot of stuff for him,I personally think it would be easier to take him! :D

Cookiebaker
12-23-2002, 05:49 AM
Aww poor Thelmer & poor You!! :( Three days isn't very long though, and you will soon be back with him again!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday & a fun trip!!

Daisylover
12-23-2002, 08:44 AM
Hope you found a bunny sitter..... I was talking to someone over the weekend and she would leave her buns for 48 hrs at a time and leave out "enough" food. ....I was APPALLED. Bunnies are not like a cat......they won't "pace" their eating, they will eat everything all at once and then not have enough for later on. As you know a bunny's gut must keep moving and to do that they must eat, minimum of twice/day with access to unlimited hay...... I know you know this but I thought I'd write this note for others who may not.

And you know what I do when I travel? I DO take my bunnies....I have the portable puppy fencing so I just throw that in the trunk with a litter box, hay, greens and a water bowl/bottle and we're all set.... It really isn't all that hard to travel with a bunny. ;) In fact we're going to grandpa's tomorrow!!!!

Have a happy holiday!

Aspen and Misty
12-23-2002, 12:07 PM
I know how you feel. :( I have to leave my 4 ratties for the weekend. My gram said absolutly NO rats!!! So my friend Brook has to coem over twice a day to hold them. THere water will be fine, same with the food, but 4 ratties without attention for 2 days :eek: I wouldn't even think of it. :D Chewy gets to come, and if I get my bunny tonight my gram said she or he could come to. :D My poor gram, were bringing more animals then humans :p Hope you find a Bun sitter!

Ash

Rottieluver45
12-24-2002, 10:56 AM
Well I`m leaving today,right now,and no one is gonna be with Thelmer! I`m leaving LOTS of hay and food out for him,and water!I hope he`ll be ok!

Heather Wallace
12-26-2002, 05:58 PM
Three days is a very long time!!!!!

tatsxxx11
12-27-2002, 06:59 PM
How's Thelmer???:confused:

Rottieluver45
12-30-2002, 11:09 AM
Sorry I didn`t answer! Thelmer was fine when I came back and he even had Hay and water left!