PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 633 The search for Orc's batteries

momoffuzzyfaces
04-26-2015, 09:45 PM
Karen is searching for fresh batteries for Orc. If she wondered into the supply closet, she might be gone for days. Bar will be self serve for a while. Fresh pots of coffee and tea are on.

Karen
04-26-2015, 10:02 PM
Whew, I will take a fresh cup of tea to fortify myself for the search - maybe Angel can help, I did find the remote itself under where she was napping on the couch, but puppy heat does not recharge batteries, I am afraid!

Lady's Human
04-27-2015, 07:28 AM
Angel and I can go into the L&F to see if we can find them (and the barkeep!)....

We'll need a long string to see if we can find our way out, though. Things go BUMP down there....

RICHARD
04-27-2015, 02:32 PM
Angel and I can go into the L&F to see if we can find them (and the barkeep!)....

We'll need a long string to see if we can find our way out, though. Things go BUMP down there....

Whew, I left a trail of breadcrumbs to mark my way back and somehow they were picked, swept or eaten up.

Time to take orders.......

Done!

Lady's Human
04-27-2015, 02:34 PM
Can I get some coffee and a break in the weather? I'm trying to work on the mower, it's tough to do when the wind is howling.

Queen of Poop
04-27-2015, 06:15 PM
Seems everyone is accounted for again. I've got iced tea on for any takers. Warm here today and predicted warmer tomorrow. Cali has flunked out of the biggest loser club. Itchy skin has derailed her diet attempts.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-27-2015, 06:26 PM
Hot tea for me please! Been in the 50s here for days and I'm freezing!:love:

Karen
04-27-2015, 09:16 PM
I'll put the kettle on, and let's all say a prayer for the people of Nepal. It was cool and grey here all afternoon, and of course the rain started up as soon as Paul took his bike for a ride for the first time this season.

Then maybe I'll make some cookies, anyone have suggestions?

Lady's Human
04-28-2015, 10:41 AM
Tiller? Running.

Riding mower/tractor? Running

Wood splitter? Running. (after cleaning out the fuel line, jet, and bowl)

I think I'm quitting while I'm ahead for the day. Grilled cheese and soup at the bar for anyone who wants some!

Karen
04-28-2015, 02:44 PM
Excellent - I will take some grilled cheese - what kind is the soup? ;)

Bright sun today, dare I start my basil seeds?

Lady's Human
04-28-2015, 03:31 PM
Excellent - I will take some grilled cheese - what kind is the soup? ;)

Bright sun today, dare I start my basil seeds?

'mater, made with canned stewed tomatoes.

Karen
04-28-2015, 05:55 PM
'mater, made with canned stewed tomatoes.

Perfect with grilled cheese, I approve!

Anyone for some tea? I'll go put the kettle on!

Queen of Poop
04-28-2015, 06:43 PM
I'll take my tea cold please. Lovely day. 81oF right now.

Karen
04-28-2015, 08:14 PM
I'll take my tea cold please. Lovely day. 81oF right now.

Hot for me, cold for you! It was nice while the sun was out, but is back down to 54°F here!

Angel? LH? Any sign of the batteries for the Orc's remote?

Lady's Human
04-29-2015, 02:21 AM
No sings of batteries for the remote, but I'm sure we could bodge something together...

I wonder if'n it'll run off of a tractor battery?

I'm confused...

My homework is done for the week. What am I going to do with my time? ( I do have to track down one citation, but that's de minimus)

Karen
04-29-2015, 07:01 PM
You know better than to ask a question like that! Life WILL provide an answer ....

cassiesmom
04-29-2015, 07:05 PM
I'm heating water for tea, because I'm dealing with a deadline at work and thinking a cup of tea will help. I'm going with strong English breakfast tea even though it's late in the day. I've been through this report cycle before, this is my third time since I started the position, and I wish it didn't become such a last minute thing. However, it always does because of circumstances outside of my team's control. So I am dealing with it by drinking tea.