PDA

View Full Version : Wolfy's newest fun adventure.......

pomtzu
04-22-2015, 02:05 PM
Last weekend it was pretty nice outside, so the crew was outside doing yard cleanup so that the grass can finally get mowed. Wolfy and I were sitting on the steps to the back porch, being sidewalk supervisors, and just enjoying being out of the house. My grandson was on wheelbarrow duty, and had just unloaded another full load on to the bonfire pile that is growing by leaps and bounds. He came over to talk to me for a minute, and Wolfy decided to go check out the wheelbarrow - something new to him. I told my grandson to put the Wolf in it and see if he would stay in it, and if he would, then take him for a little ride. Well, I do believe that I created a monster. Not only did he take to being in it, but he didn't want to get out! He sat his little butt down and put his front paws up on the edge, and was treated to riding around the yard for a good long while. He surprised me - I thought he would be scared of it and jump out. Nope - not that little goof. He had himself a grand old time, and of course Mommy didn't even get up to go in the house for the camera............ Next time - I promise!

Karen
04-22-2015, 02:10 PM
Aww, that must have been adorable! Camera next time, mom! So glad he had such a grand time, I can just picture it!

Lady's Human
04-22-2015, 03:01 PM
Pom, dogs LOVE to ride. They can survey their domain without getting tired, and save the energy for the stuff that REALLY needs to be barked at!:D

Taz_Zoee
04-22-2015, 03:04 PM
Oh my, that must have been ADORABLE!!!
Yes, please remember the camera next time! :D

Freedom
04-22-2015, 04:12 PM
I can imagine this, GO WOLFY! Any time they can make da humans their slave is a GOOD TIME!

cassiesmom
04-22-2015, 04:32 PM
Yay, Wolfy! I am so glad you had a terrific, fun adventure! xo

Felicia's Mom
04-22-2015, 06:01 PM
I am so glad Wolfy had a good time. Next time please don't forget your camera.

lizbud
04-23-2015, 11:10 AM
Oh that sounds like great fun for Wolfy and fun for you too.:) I too, can just picture it. Go Wolfy.:love: Probably more fun than riding in a car.