PDA

View Full Version : Cute Kleoptra!

Karen
04-08-2015, 03:01 AM
What a beauty you are, Kleo! We know you know that, but we are glad you slowed down long enough for your person to get nice pictures of you! You are such a fun-loving, energetic kitty that we are not surprised even the dog cannot hold a grudge against you! Hopefully by next January, you will be more accustomed to snow, and realize it does fall on you! You are such a pretty cat! We are glad you are with a family who understands you and all your energy! We are sure playtime with your doggie friend helps tire you out, and you get to go on adventures with your person outside! The love in your eyes for your human is obvious, and we are glad it is returned so completely! Congratulations, you are Cat of the Day the for everyone to celebrate!

tomyoung54
04-08-2015, 05:01 AM
Kleopatra is a beauty, and sounds like so much fun! Congratulations Kleopatra COTD! http://tyoung.org/post/24.gif

DonnaDWM
04-08-2015, 07:33 AM
Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
You are the most beautiful color.
I can just picture you attacking your big doggy friend.
Celebrate your world famous day.

Felicia's Mom
04-08-2015, 08:03 AM
Congrats on being COTD, pretty Kleo!

phesina
04-08-2015, 08:22 AM
Dearest Kleopatra, aren't you just a stunning German Maine Coon girl! Orange girls are unusual, and my orange girl Sparkler says hello, meow! You are so pretty with that fluffy soft-looking fur and the sweet face with the little pink nose and the long, LOOOOOONG white whiskers and the lovely eyes that match your fur. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Dortmund-Soest, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me :).

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! You are full of energy, rarely sitting still for photographs. You like to run through the house and attack whatever you can, including your doggie pal, who's really your good friend and cuddle-buddy. And your adventures in the snow sound like great fun! Sparkler wishes she could play in the snow with you. You and your humans and your doggie all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Kleopatra, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your doggie pal and your Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

catmandu
04-08-2015, 09:37 AM
:love::love::love:
I have always heard that Lady Orange Cats are rare , but here on Cat of the Day we have seen quite a few Orangettes , including Kleoptra now our Newest Cat of the Day from Germany which is quite a hotbed for wonderful Cats.
:):)
We are so pleased to make yet another German Friend , especially one as nice as you Kleopatra , quite a blend of feminine daintiness , along with a solid Maine Coon presence.
You are quite a Good Cat.
:D:D
We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWING For Our Newest Friend and Fraulein Kool Kleopatra.
:love::love::love:

mon
04-08-2015, 09:44 AM
Kleopatra is one stunning beauty alright! Magnificent COTD, I'm glad she has a dog to pounce on and snuggle with too!

kaycountrygal
04-08-2015, 03:14 PM
Hello Kleo, what a beautiful girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your lovely photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-08-2015, 03:15 PM
Kleoptra what a stunning girl you are!!! :love:

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures and reading your story very much!!!:) You certainly brightened my stormy day!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a friend!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Kleoptra, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :love:

tatsxxx11
04-08-2015, 04:52 PM
Hi Kleopatra! Happy Cat of the Day!:)

Well, aren't YOU the stunning orange MC! That "other Cleopatra" got's nothing on you in the looks department!:D And I'm with you, Kleopatra...If you've got it, flaunt it!:D And oh*my*gosh, your photos are beyond breathtaking!:eek: Major props to the talented photographer (your human:D), for capturing in all of your exquisiteness! Beautiful, quirky, fun loving, oozing personality...what more could a human hope for in a kitty? You're even best buds with your canine sister/brother! As they say, no one is perfect, but you're as close to perfection as a kitty comes, and clearly the perfect kitty for your family!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud person! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, stunning Kleopatra, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2015/April/08c.jpg

cassiesmom
04-08-2015, 11:10 PM
Lady Kleo, you are very gorgeous! I agree with everything that everyone has already said! What a lovely Maine Coon orangie glrl you are! Happy Cat of the Day!