PDA

View Full Version : Cute Katie

Karen
03-27-2015, 03:36 AM
What an adorable puppy you are, Katie, and it is fun your person includes pictures from several different months so people who have never met a German Shepherd puppy can see how your ears progress as you grow! But your pretty looks are not the only reason you are special! You are a very smart girl, and we are glad your humans are teaching you new commands and tricks! We can tell that is a much loved tennis ball, but at least it is still round!We are glad you are a very loved girl! Congratulations, you are Dog of the Day!

chocolatepuppy
03-27-2015, 05:20 AM
You're a cutie Katie!!! :love: I love GSDs!:love:

Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: I hope you have a fun day celebrating! Being that you're a puppy, I'm sure you will!:D

Felicia's Mom
03-27-2015, 06:20 AM
Those pictures of your ears changing was very interesting. Congrats on being DOTD, beautiful Katie.

DonnaDWM
03-27-2015, 08:10 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are growing into a beautiful girl, ears and all.
So smart for such a young age.
Celebrate your special day.

gkoelling
03-27-2015, 08:53 AM
Beautiful dog!

tatsxxx11
03-27-2015, 11:57 AM
Hi cutie Katie! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

Oh yes! The ears definitely have it!:cool: What a creative "timeline" your mommy has shared with us, Katie!:D Loved seeing how you've grown into those awesome ears, into the smartest, most beautiful, elegant and refined young GSD lady! What a wonderful life awaits you, sweet baby girl, what happy times you and your family will be sharing over the many years to come! Your humans, especially your young person, are so very blessed, having a best friend, a loving companion in you! And when it comes to forever families, there's no doubt YOU hit the jackpot!:D What a heavenly match!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Katie! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled day, playing with your tennis ball, chowing down on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Katie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day...EVERY day!:love::love::love:

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/March/27d.jpg

cassiesmom
03-27-2015, 12:56 PM
Super-extreme cuteness alert for you, adorable puppy girl Katie! What a darling wee puppy you were, and what an adorable 5-month old girl you are! I would love to give you some enormous hugs -- since I can't, maybe your person will give you a few for me :love: Have fun with your tennis ball or munching on a yummy snack, cutie Katie! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you!

kaycountrygal
03-27-2015, 01:47 PM
Hello Katie, What a pretty girl you are and what an adorable puppy you were! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. Seeing little floppy ears turn into stand up ears was very interesting and cute. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

KotaDoke
03-27-2015, 01:57 PM
Katie I just have to tell you that you are absolutely beautiful!! I can tell you are one great dog and make your family proud:)

mon
03-27-2015, 07:06 PM
Happy DOTD to darling Katie! She is simply a beauty and gets better and smarter every day!

TaelynnMare
03-28-2015, 11:16 AM
Thank you all for the kind words about Katie she is such a loyal smart dog we just love her!! Thank you for nominating her for DOTD!!! :love::)