PDA

View Full Version : Murphy !

12-22-2002, 03:44 AM
So sorry for your humans that you are deceased ... but I know you are happy playing with Molly on the Rainbow bridge !!
You truly look so sweet , sweet Murphy !!:)

anna_66
12-22-2002, 06:46 AM
It sounds as if you fill a void in your momma's heart just when she needed it most.
I know she misses you dearly, but is very glad you have a friend at the Rainbow Bridge to play with.
You were one great looking Santa:)

Rosebitz
12-22-2002, 11:28 AM
Thanks for posting that wonderful photo of a truly wonderful dog., and I know how your heart still mourns for her friendship. There is never a replacement for a lost friend, but each time you think of her, I truly believe the thought somehow is sent to them in their new home and they wag, just knowing how much they were loved! And I also HAVE to believe they know they will be with us again, sometime and somewhere..........(and now I'm crying).............Thanks again, have a good holiday!

RubyMutt
12-22-2002, 11:43 AM
Murphy, I'm so happy you had a loving family to take care of you while you were still alvie. I'm sure they miss you dearly, you were such a cutie! I hope you're having fun with Molly in Doggie Heaven! May you rest in peace :)

tatsxxx11
12-22-2002, 01:08 PM
Dear, beautiful Murphy. You look so handsome and sweet in your Christmas Santa hat. I too have to thank your guardian for sharing that precious photo and your touching story with us all. I know how very much she misses you. You were truly heaven sent. When her heart was breaking, there you were to love and comfort her. Thank you for being such a faithful and devoted companion during your too brief time on this earth. Sometimes us humans are incapable of adequately expressing in words how deeply our animal companions impact our lives. But our hearts feel what our words fail to convey and every animal lover here knows how very special you were to your family. Every Christmas I think of my heart dog Jingles, all dressed up in her Christmas outfit. I think of her and smile; and cry. Like you, she will never be forgotten by her family, but live forever in our hearts. The deep love you and your family shared embodies the true spirit of Christmas. We couldn't have hoped for a more deserving, more special Sunday Dog of the Day than you sweet Murphy:)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-22-2002, 01:41 PM
Murphy
I can tell from your sweet picture that you were a very happy and much loved dog. I know your family misses you. I know you are now at the Rainbow Bridge with all the dear pets we've all lost and helping get Heaven decorated for Christmas. I bet you have a very special stocking stuffed with love, just for you.

jackiesdaisy1935
12-22-2002, 06:19 PM
I just stopped in and had to say what a beautiful girl you were Murphy, a wonderful friend and a wonderful companion, I'm so sorry that you are not here to receive this honor. Congratulations you certainly deserve to be our Very Best Dog of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Sudilar
12-22-2002, 06:31 PM
Murphy, what a beautiful girl you were inside and out!!! A tear came to my eye reading that you have gone to RB. You were dearly loved here, I can tell. Congrats to you on DOTD!!

lizbud
12-22-2002, 06:32 PM
Dearest Murphy,

What a beautiful picture of a happy, well loved companion
and friend. You were everything to your human family and
are still very missed by them. You were a sweet & beautiful
girl Murphy. This day is in your honor dear Murphy as you
are chosen for honors as our Special DOG OF THE DAY .

sammi
12-22-2002, 07:31 PM
It was wonderful to hear your story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Have a great day a the Rainbow bridge.;)

AnimalLover5672
12-22-2002, 08:55 PM
oh murphy, you were so very loved, and it looks like you know that, from the happy little dog in the picture. :(
Reading your story made me cry, and think of all the things i am thankful for. Im sure u are happy in doggy heaven, playing with all your friends. I love u murphy, and i dont even know u! Im sorry u didnt get to see your day in fame, but u were given that fame at home. :)

harleychicken
12-23-2002, 02:12 PM
I was very sad to hear about your dearly departed Murphy. I'm glad you were able to give him a life he so deserved, even though it was shorter than it should have been. May you find it in your heart to share with another pet when the time is right.

lauraleigh
12-24-2002, 10:13 AM
My heart goes out to you for Murphy. I know you loved him dearly. I am sure Murphy has a very special place in heaven.

Laura Leigh, Richard and Bo

missprissy
12-30-2002, 06:21 PM
Thank you for a beautiful tribute to a beautiful sweet shaggy doggie. :)