PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Aiolos!

Karen
03-21-2015, 03:47 AM
What a handsome boy you are, Aiolos! We are so glad you person nominated you, as we have not had a Briard to feature in quite a while! Your fur looks so well-groomed that we believe you get nice brushings down a lot! And of course you love carrots - they are crunchy, and tasty - and good for dogs and humans both! You are such a cutie, we are glad you love your boy - and the rest of his family very much! Congratulations adorable Aiolos - you are Dog of the day for everyone to celebrate!

Felicia's Mom
03-21-2015, 08:28 AM
Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Aiolus!

DonnaDWM
03-21-2015, 08:41 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are such a handsome boy, I'd love to give you a big hug.
I think your person is correct about commercial dog food not being that good.
You know you are much loved when they feed you real food.
Celebrate your world famous day.

tatsxxx11
03-21-2015, 10:53 AM
Hi Aiolos! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

What a beautiful, personality packed Briard boy you are, Aiolos! And what a treat, having the elusive Briard as our very special, most deserving honoree! It's not often one of your own is our featured pup! And oh yes, you sure DO love carrots, and that top photo is proof positive!:D What a lucky fellow you are, Aiolos, having those beautiful vineyards to romp through, chowing down on all of those tasty, healthy, homemade meals, being so well cared for, loved so completely by your devoted family! Luckier still are your humans, having a fun, life, people loving furkid and best friend in you! You're a beauty alright, inside and out!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day of worldwide fame, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Aiolos, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/March/21b.jpg

chocolatepuppy
03-21-2015, 02:38 PM
I know you're in there somewhere Aiolos!;) You're a looker! :cool:

Congrats on being DOTD!:D