PDA

View Full Version : Regal Robyn

Karen
03-19-2015, 01:03 AM
What a sweet kitty you are, Robyn, and you are such an elegant guy, with that angular face and long limbs, looking perfectly princely in your photo! We are glad you knew to chose your person that day when she was finally ready for a new kitty in her life. You had some big shoes to fill, but you hopped onto her lap and won the job! It is fun you are so playful, and enjoy fetch so very much! I know some dogs who don't even do that! You are such a gorgeous boy, and it is neat that your nose even matches the rest of your blue-grey coloring! Congratulations, Robyn - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to see!

mbsmum
03-19-2015, 03:05 AM
Concatulations dear Robyn on being COTD. You are indeed a very handsome lad. I wish youts lots of treats and scritches today and everyday.

DonnaDWM
03-19-2015, 08:35 AM
Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
You are one handsome fellow enjoying the good life.
Celebrate your world famous day.

catmandu
03-19-2015, 09:25 AM
:love::love::love:
And here we are a Handsome Sleek Oriental Cat , a brand new international Friend from the Netherlands , a very classy Cat who belies the myth that Cats are aloof by being just about the best most loving Pet Companion that anyone could want.
:):)
You are so sleek and elegant Robyn , and all of we Found Hotel Cats and Angels all wish you the best on your special day, and hope that they are Cat treats waiting for you.
:cool::cool:
We are all sending our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Friend and Our Sleek New Cat Of the Day Royal Robyn.

mon
03-19-2015, 10:18 AM
Robyn is the absolute best! Such a magnificent creature and I'm sure his lawless nature and lust for mischief can be both annoying and endearing at the same time:D We were totally delighted to see the Outlaw Robyn today!

phesina
03-19-2015, 10:49 AM
Dearest Robyn, aren't you just a stunning, sleek, shiny blue-grey Dutch Oriental Shorthair! You are so handsome, with that smooth, so-soft-looking fur and the long, LOOOOONG legs and the huge ears and the sweet, sweet angular face with the suede-like nose and the lovely pale-yellow eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Oude Pekela in The Netherlands to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me :).

And what a lovely story you have to tell! You adopted your Meowmie when she came to your breeder to find a successor to her dear ebony kitty Solitaire, who had passed away at age 15 from kidney failure. You let her know right away you had chosen her, and you have since been a great comfort to her, helping to heal her grief at Solitaire's passing. You make her smile with your antics. You love to play fetch with everything... a piece of paper, a toy, your mousie, etc. You are very talkative and very affectionate, always by her side, you give her kisses. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Robyn, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and Solitaire Angel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
03-19-2015, 10:56 AM
Congrats on being COTD, handsome Robyn.

cassiesmom
03-19-2015, 12:38 PM
Robyn, what a regal kitty you are! You have such long legs and your wonderful, angular head and ears! Your blue-grey coat looks so shiny and sleek! You are good at playing fetch with your mousie or another toy. You keep your person company with talking, affection and kisses :love:! PURR-fect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Robyn!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-19-2015, 01:19 PM
Hallo lieve Robyn!! Je bent een prachtkater zeg!!!:love:
Hier op Pet Talk wordt er elke dag een kater van ergens in de wereld gekozen als onze "kat van de dag"!
Vandaag ben jij gekozen, dat is echt een hele eer!
Aan jou en je personeel :" van harte gefeliciteerd ! "

ENGLISH VERSION:
Hello dear Robyn! You are beautiful male cat!
Here on Pet Talk everyday a dat from anywhere in the world gets chosen to be our "Dat of the day"!
Today you are chosen, that really is a great honour!
To you and your human servers: "From all my heart, " many congratulations ! "

tatsxxx11
03-19-2015, 05:43 PM
Greetings Robyn in The Netherlands! Happy Cat of the Day!:)

What a stunning exotic beauty you are, Robyn!:) Your triangular shaped face, those sparkling yellow eyes, those long, long legs, your shimmering, pewter colored coat make for one breathtaking picture of feline perfection!:eek: You knew from that very first meeting that your mommy was the one for her, and it's pretty clear it was a case of love at first sight for her, too!:cool: What a fine job you're doing, Robyn, helping to fill that empty space left in heart after the passing of her beloved Solitaire. Yes, you truly are one EXTRA special kitty Robyn, and your human so very lucky to have you as her furry best friend, bringing so much love, joy, and comfort to her days...and kisses, hehe!:)

I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart; playing fetch, cuddling with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Robyn, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!:love::love::love:

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2015/March/19.jpg