PDA

View Full Version : Dishpan Hands?

Pam
08-24-2001, 07:48 AM
I just found this while searching through some poodle sites (big surprise there! :) ). I thought you might enjoy it. I was wondering if I could teach Bella how to do this! :D

http://www.whoop.com/tallboy.jpg

[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: Pam ]

carrie
08-24-2001, 09:35 AM
I wish I could teach my husband to do that!

RachelJ
08-24-2001, 11:16 AM
That is so funny. Is a Standard Poodle actually that tall or was there some computer manipulation here? This would be Hannah's dream, to be able have the counter this accessible. But no doing the dishes for her, she'd have to get her paws wet!

Logan
08-24-2001, 11:25 AM
Patti, if you see this, you will have to share your pictures of Trapper doing the dishes!!

jackiesdaisy1935
08-24-2001, 01:10 PM
That is so funny, I couldn't stop laughing, that is a great photo, that picture made my day. I think I will show it to Daisy and tell her "see not all girls take beauty naps all day, some have to do chores"
Jackie

Pam
08-24-2001, 01:23 PM
Rachel I am sure that is a real standard poodle. When we went to get our last standard poodle, Whitney, we saw her mom and dad and her dad was very large and weighed 65 lbs. although she was only 45-50 lbs. full grown. Bella is 34 lbs. now and I think she is going to be a pipsqueek although she may do a little more growing. Right now she can get up to the sink to look in but her head just gets over the top of the counter. Her interest is not in helping with the dishes but possibly eating what is left on them! :D

karen israel
08-24-2001, 03:24 PM
Hey Pam!! That must be the housekeeper I was looking for! Thanks for helping me out as usual! :)

Daisy's Mom
08-24-2001, 03:29 PM
Haha that's so cute! A canine housekeeper would be the best! A best friend, a housekeeper, and a pet, all in one! Too bad there is no WAY Daisy would ever do anything like that :)

aly
08-25-2001, 12:58 AM
Pam, that pic is GREAT. I love it!!!!!

I think I could train Reece and Lolly to do that! Reece would stand on Lolly's back. But then I'm sure Shiloh would spook Lolly and she'd take off running leaving Reece flat on his behind :)

OH MY GOSH! I was just admiring the photo again before I closed it and I noticed the face in the window! HEE HEE!! I about died of fright because it scared me like it was outside my own window.

[ August 25, 2001: Message edited by: aly ]

delidog
08-25-2001, 05:56 AM
love it!!!!!love it!!!!!!!!love it!!!!! the deli dog :D :D :D :D