PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Copper!

Karen
03-13-2015, 03:33 AM
What a shiny boy you are, Copper, and have just enough reddish tone in that golden coat of your to make me wonder if you were name for the color of new pennies! We can certainly see both the coonhound in you with those long legs and longer ears, and the Lab in your profile shot and coat coldor! We are so glad you were rescued, and are glad your family adopted you! You are such a loved boy! Your pose in your third makes you look so proud, but we know you are also enjoying the spring sun chine! Congratulations, Copper - you are Dog of the Day!

DonnaDWM
03-13-2015, 08:20 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You were so lucky to find such a wonderful, loving home.
Cooper, you look so intelligent in those pictures, with those big eyes.
Celebrate your special day.

gkoelling
03-13-2015, 08:55 AM
Handsome boy! I once lived next door to a woman whose black Lab would let himself out. Dogs are amazing.

mon
03-13-2015, 11:36 AM
Copper is a beauty all right, such a fine looking dog indeed! He is smart, loyal and protective and a perfect DOTD!!

Felicia's Mom
03-13-2015, 12:35 PM
Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Copper.

tatsxxx11
03-13-2015, 12:56 PM
Hi "shiny as a penny" Copper! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

What a beautiful combo of breeds you are, Copper, the quintessential "Labrahound!":D Your Lab side is so evident in your build and that big blocky head, and your Coon side sure shines through in your alerting howls when those deer and bear dare to enter your territory!:cool: Of course we can attribute those long, silky ears and your loving spirit to both sides of your lineage! We here in the Northeast have been blessed with so many deserving rescues from down South, including Katrina rescues, including YOU! We are so grateful to all of those who had a hand in rescuing you, including 11th Hour Rescue, without whom your and your family's love match would not have been possible! You certainly had to deal with your fair share of very serious health challenges following your rescue, Copper! But thanks to your amazing fighting spirit, and your family's unwavering devotion and great care, you pulled through, and now, fully recovered, you're finally living the good life, the carfree life you always deserved (complete with your very own pool)!:D What a heartwarming "happy tails" is yours, Coppper! You and your family are so very blessed to have found one another, and I hope that you and they will know many, many more carefree years of shared love and devoted companionship! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Copper, our very special and most deserving honoree! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces!:love::love::love:

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/March/13.jpg

cassiesmom
03-13-2015, 05:10 PM
Oh handsome, hunky Copper! I would love to give you a big hug! Since I can't, I hope your people will give you one (or two or more) for me. You are beautiful! What a great rescue story! Now you get to see all the creatures (deer and bears :eek:!) who come through your yard! Happy, happy Dog of the Day!

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/March/13c.jpg

Belletower
03-14-2015, 12:49 PM
Such a lovely animal!