PDA

View Full Version : Dog and Cat T-Shirts again!

Karen
03-11-2015, 04:34 PM
Sorry, I did not realize this campaign was ending so soon - just one day left, but we redid the Dog of the Day and Cat of the Day t-shirts and hoodies with a smaller logo on the front, and big on the back!

http://teespring.com/dog-of-the-day

and

http://teespring.com/cat-of-the-day

And if people would like zipper hoodies, we can do that, it just has to be in a separate campaign, but that would work with this design, as the logo on the front would be safe on the one side! If you'd like a zippered hoodie, let me know, and whether you'd like a dog or a cat or pet version!

We are going to ask to get the deadline for these shirts extended - time just got away from us!

kuhio98
03-11-2015, 07:26 PM
Bobcat and I would definitely be interested in zippered hoodies and long-sleeve t-shirts.
We'll keep checking back.

Karen
03-11-2015, 08:05 PM
Bobcat and I would definitely be interested in zippered hoodies and long-sleeve t-shirts.
We'll keep checking back.

Okay, kitty ones, right?

kuhio98
03-11-2015, 08:13 PM
Yeppers. Kitties R Us. :)

mrspunkysmom
03-12-2015, 12:40 AM
Oh, you have my size. I just ordered. Yippee!

Karen
03-12-2015, 02:33 AM
Oh, you have my size. I just ordered. Yippee!

Thanks, hope you enjoy it!

We got the campaign extended by a couple days, so folks have more time to order! And we'll let folks know when zippered ones are available - we have to do those as a separate campaign.

Taz_Zoee
03-12-2015, 11:53 AM
I would love zipper hoodies! The other ones tend to choke me all the time.
And I'd buy one of each Dog and Cat. :D

krazyaboutkatz
03-12-2015, 01:07 PM
I would've preferred zipper hoodies but I already bought the pull over ones and I can't afford to buy anything more right now. I would actually like either a t-shirt or a zipper hoodie that says Pet Talk and it could have a paw print in it too. It could even say "All pets are special."

Karen
03-12-2015, 03:06 PM
I would've preferred zipper hoodies but I already bought the pull over ones and I can't afford to buy anything more right now. I would actually like either a t-shirt or a zipper hoodie that says Pet Talk and it could have a paw print in it too. It could even say "All pets are special."

Okay, we will keep that in mind for a future campaign, thanks!

mrspunkysmom
03-14-2015, 12:09 AM
Only one more needed.