PDA

View Full Version : Great News at PetsMart

catmandu
03-09-2015, 10:44 AM
Those two Older Cats plus a Magnificent Big Tabby have all been adopted, we feel so good as they looked so lost in those little cages!!
We hope that they are at home in their new furrever homes soon.:love::love::love:

Karen
03-09-2015, 11:09 AM
That a' great to hear, thanks for the update, Gary!

phesina
03-09-2015, 12:26 PM
What good news! Thank you, Gary. Do you know if the two littermates were adopted together?

All our good wishes to all those kitties in their new Furrrever homes!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
03-09-2015, 12:39 PM
That's great news. Thanks Gary.

katladyd
03-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Thank you for this update, Gary! I was thinking about those 2 all weekend. I'm so glad they both found furrever homes.:)

catmandu
03-10-2015, 09:39 AM
Yes Pat , those two good and happy Friends are together still , and I am sure are adjusting to their new home.
There is a special place in hell for someone who throws away Cats because they are older, a betrayal of trust.
The Big Tabby was waiting for his new Guardian , he was a Big Purr Baby!!
I am so happy and Our Angels are too.:love::love::love:

kuhio98
03-10-2015, 11:16 AM
Yes Pat , those two good and happy Friends are together still , and I am sure are adjusting to their new home.
There is a special place in hell for someone who throws away Cats because they are older, a betrayal of trust.
The Big Tabby was waiting for his new Guardian , he was a Big Purr Baby!!
I am so happy and Our Angels are too.:love::love::love:
Oh, I'm so glad they got adopted together. Best news I've heard in a long time.

catmandu
03-11-2015, 09:41 AM
And that Huge Mackeral Tabby, I thought he would be there as he is twenty pounds if he is an ounce, but he had the happy face adopted label on his double cage.
He is quite the stunning Cat headed for his new home.:love::love::love: