PDA

View Full Version : Silly Inka

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-08-2015, 01:41 PM
She really is one-of-a-kind our silly Inka :love:!!
Look how she enjoys playing in the garden....!

katladyd
03-08-2015, 02:03 PM
I always enjoy seeing pictures of your girls, but I have a soft spot for Inka. I just wanted to reach through the monitor screen and pick her up and kiss her. She is so cuddly looking! :love:

phesina
03-08-2015, 03:18 PM
What a beauty you are, Inka! You're having so much fun there, aren't you.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-08-2015, 04:52 PM
I always enjoy seeing pictures of your girls, but I have a soft spot for Inka. I just wanted to reach through the monitor screen and pick her up and kiss her. She is so cuddly looking! :love:

Beware of Inka :eek:!! She seems to ask "give me a bellyrub", but she hates that!
She attacks every hand that tries to rub her belly!:eek:

Karen
03-08-2015, 06:27 PM
Beware of Inka :eek:!! She seems to ask "give me a bellyrub", but she hates that!

I suspected that, somehow!

momcat
03-08-2015, 09:44 PM
What a treat to see lovely Inka again! It sure looks like she really enjoys the great outdoors and is having a blast rolling around out there. Now that spring is just days away, will you be sharing pictures of your beautiful garden with us again? Those pictures are always such a treat :)

catmandu
03-09-2015, 10:49 AM
My Found Hotel Cats want to roll like Inka , maybe I can fence in my yard this year.:confused:

katladyd
03-09-2015, 04:52 PM

Many cats are like that, so I was only thinking of picking her up and kissing her sweet little head. :love: Kimba's weird. He LOVES belly rubs and demands them quite often. First cat I've had that didn't leave scars when you were fooled into doing that.

mon
03-09-2015, 05:34 PM
Inka is very cute!

Felicia's Mom
03-09-2015, 08:11 PM
Inka is having a lot of fun playing in her garden.

momcat
03-10-2015, 10:02 PM
Oh my sweet Inka, What an unexpected treat it is to see you having so much fun outside in your yard! Now that spring is here and there are no more snow storms or ice storms on the way I very much hope we can make some plans to see each other again. Our semester break at kitty law school is coming up and I'm keeping up with all that studying so my time will be free for you. I can't wait to see you again. Let me know how the time works for you, okay?

Your adoring Amigo
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: