PDA

View Full Version : I lack self control..:D

Alysser
03-07-2015, 03:49 PM
I have been living without the "rule" of parents since August and I've since added two bettas to the family. I rehomed one (to a friend that adored him since I first got him) in the middle of the summer because I thought two would be hard to handle taking back and forth 6 hours overs when I go home on college breaks. But alas, I've since added two to my happy betta family. Chippewa is my old grouchy man, he's over 2 years old. That's my best guess. He's in the first 2 attachments. Shawnee is "rescue" who apparently came from Wal-Mart, but I got him from a girl living in my dorm who didn't want him. My newest addition is a little female named Cayuse...I bought her last weekend! She was stressed out to the gills...no pun intended :P But I couldn't leave her there. I haven't had a female in quite a long time, but I am glad I got her. I haven't told my parents about her just yet. I guess they'll find out when I bring her home over Spring Break next weekend :D I have a little Indian Tribe name thing going on so far. I doubt I will be getting anymore for a long time. At least until I'm down one, which I am hoping doesn't occur anytime soon. I love Chippie but he is getting up there D:

Karen
03-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Hey, they are adorable, make you happy, and are a safer addiction than, say, drugs, or alcohol, and cheaper than shoe addictions!

mon
03-08-2015, 01:15 PM
They look so healthy, I think you were meant to be a beta mama/papa.

Sowa
03-14-2015, 01:28 PM
So cute! I love the whitest one.

(Also I know what you mean about being addicting. I have 9 bettas now and about 20 betta fry. I also have a 46 gal assorted tank and a frog tank lol.)

chocolatepuppy
03-20-2015, 05:22 AM
Your bettas are gorgeous! They're like potato chips, you can't have just one!:D