PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Mastti

Karen
03-07-2015, 02:23 AM
What a neat-looking girl you are, Mastti, and your color matches the couch almost exactly! How nice you are such a loved girl, and they understand you are a growing puppy still! There is not mistaking big block head for any other breed, and we know you are great cuddles, when you are not playing that is! That wrinkly forehead, and all that loose skin are completely normal for Bullmastiff puppies like yourself, and we know you will be a magnificent example of your breed once you finish growing! And your sweet personality is the bet part! Congratulations, sweet Mastti, you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate.

Felicia's Mom
03-07-2015, 06:33 AM
Congrats on being DOTD, pretty Mastti.

DonnaDWM
03-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are one big, beautiful girl.
I love BIG dogs, you can really hug them, and you get a lot of that.
Celebrate your special day, gentle giant.

mon
03-07-2015, 10:52 AM
What a beautiful girl Mastti is! We just love that she is DOTD, she deserves to be.

tatsxxx11
03-07-2015, 11:10 AM
Hi Mastti in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

What a gorgeous girl you are Mastti, a gentle giant for sure! Your expression in that top photo is priceless, utterly precious...such love in those big, brown eyes! What fun your family is going to have, watching you grow even bigger, not only is size but in personality too! How blessed your family is, having a beautiful, big hearted best friend in you, Mastti! Its no wonder your family loves you so much! You're a treasure!:)

Thanks to your family for sharing your story and heart melting pics with us! Hope you're enjoying your big day of honor, carting around branches, playing and cuddling with your people, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Mastti, our very special and most deserving "top dog!":love::love::love:

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/March/07d.jpg

chocolatepuppy
03-07-2015, 08:42 PM
You're a pretty girl Mastti!!!:love: You're sure going to be a big girl too! ;)

Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: I hope you're having a fun day!:D

Lady's Human
03-07-2015, 11:09 PM
I'm a sucker for blockheaded pups.

Mastti, you're such a beautiful girl, and the look on your face shows constant concern/attention. I'm sure you'll grow into your skin in time. Congrats on being DOTD.