PDA

View Full Version : Toona Jooce and the Ca-Cat.

RICHARD
03-05-2015, 10:41 AM
This story is rated "PG" for Phew, Gawd!

Edward D Katz has always been of fan of the toona jooce, I think ALL cats like it!

Anyway, Ed has been put on a diet of special food and treats so, he hasn't had too much 'other' food lately.

I ran out of his 'special treats' and went to the vet's to make an appointment and they had run out, too!!!

------------

Ed knows how to read a clock and when it's 'SPECIAL TREAT' time!!!

This happens about 3 o'clock in the afternoon, he goes to get a drink of water and starts to cry. I tease him with a bag o'treats and the world is a good place........until we run out of them.

So....in order to keep peace and quiet and to keep the cat happy, I opened up a can of toona and doled out some jooce and a few spoons of toona!!!

-----------

Everyone knows that cats love toona........but a little too much toona has some bad side effects.

How do I know this?

-------

I am in my 'man cave' when the Edster walks in and I get a whiff of something nasty that has come this way.

Being a guy - I laugh and think that it's me - we love and laugh at anything that has to do with methane - damn that global warming!!!!

---------

Ed walks around and climbs up on the couch with me and the smell gets STRONGER....hmmmmmmmm.......:confused:

I give him a good scritch and then realize that it's 'not me'....IT'S ED....

I look at his tail and realize - him being a white cat, it's easy to see that he has caca smeared on his beautiful rear and tail.....

He's a CA-CAT!!!!!! Oh, the indignity!!!!!

I immediately go into damage control mode and scoop him up and yell for Doris....we have a SITUATION.

---------

Ed, none the wiser, is scooped up and taken to the bathroom and placed on the sink. A camp towel is wet and soaped up.

Now the real work begins! Between the both of us, we hold a tail, wipe. scrub and worry the offending fecal matter off his coat....

What could have brought this on? What could have loosed the Edster up?

TOONA JOOCE!!!!

After a cleaning of the Ca-Cat (his new nickname....a blending of Caca and Cat), washing of everything and a quick pass at the litter box, everything is back to 'normal'.......

I feel badly that I have run out of his treats, he cannot have anymore Toona or the Jooce, but I am glad that it's nothing more serious than too much white albacore toona in water!!!!:eek:;)

smokey the elder
03-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Oh, no! DEFCON Kitty! :D

catmandu
03-06-2015, 09:24 AM
Richard that reminds me of my mostly white Mr Fluffy who was long haired and he had ca ca behind his tail and I had to sit him in the laundry tub , and groom him.
Ed is such a classic Cat Richard , one of our favorites!!!:love::love::love:

phesina
03-06-2015, 11:38 AM
Oh, my.. what a story!

Sounds like a Toona Jooce treat is a thing of the past.

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Catty1
03-06-2015, 11:45 AM
What about Klam Juz?

mon
03-06-2015, 12:59 PM
What about a tsp. of tuna sans juice???

katladyd
03-06-2015, 02:34 PM
This is the exact reason all of my cats have been short-haired. :D