PDA

View Full Version : Marvelous Multilingual Murka

Karen
03-05-2015, 02:22 AM
What an impressive kitty you are, Murka - knowing words in so many different human languages! And we bet they didn't even include your own Cat language amongst them! Your fur looks so soft and warm, we are glad you are a loved kitty, as well as being a very intelligent one! It's funny, the picture of you lounging on a pillow, paws around the remote control - one might suspect you are a little spoiled! But hey, you do your alarm clock duties so well, and keep the remote same from intruders - so getting spoiled is just the reward for a job well done, I am sure! Your Jordanian sunshine looks so warm - I know some kitties around here who will be jealous! Congratulations Murka, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!

DonnaDWM
03-05-2015, 07:48 AM
Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
You are handsome and smart. I sure don't know that many languages.
I love the picture of you hanging on to the remote.
Celebrate your world famous day.

Felicia's Mom
03-05-2015, 08:00 AM
Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Murka.

kaycountrygal
03-05-2015, 09:02 AM
Hell Murka, What a beautiful cat you are! Love your color. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your lovely photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

catmandu
03-05-2015, 09:26 AM
:love::love::love:
Wow you are a Professor of a Cat Murka as we Found Hotel Cats know a bit of English , mostly treats and sausages when our Dad shares his take out food with us.
And you are such an Owesome Big Orange Cat Murka , our Orange Angels and Found Hotel Cats all admire you.
:D:D
And you are a rare Cat of The Day from the beautiful City of Amman in exotic Jordan a place our Awesome Eteranal Angel Companions love to visit , there are so many places to dine and visit.
:cool::cool:
Michael and the Orange Porch Angels , Miquelito and the Fluffy Tail Brothers are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWING For Murka the Magnificent Our Newest Cat of the Day.
:love::love::love:

Barbiecat1
03-05-2015, 10:56 AM
Darned cat knows more languages than I do! Keep up the good work, Murka, and happy COTD to you today.

phesina
03-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Dearest Murka, what a stunningly gorgeous fluffy orange kitty you are! Your fur is luxurious, so soft-looking and such a pretty shade of orange with a little white around your nose and mouth, as if you'd been sipping some cream. And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely pale-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen all the way to Amman, Jordan to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me :).

And not only are you beautiful to behold, you are so very smart, too! You are cat-fluent in four different languages. You wake your Purrrson up on time every day, so he/she is never late to work. You like to hold on to the TV remote, perhaps in case you want to change channels. You are so cute, and you and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Murka, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

mon
03-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Murka is one spectacular, loyal kitty cat! Loved seeing Murka as COTD, such a sweetheart!

tatsxxx11
03-05-2015, 03:20 PM
Hi Murka in Jordan! Happy Cat of the Day!:)

What a handsome, sweet, oh so smart marmalade kitty you are! Your fluffy orange coat is gorgeous, as are those luminescent, jade green eyes! And talk about smart! Wow, knowing 15 words in 4 languages is more than impressive, that's amazing! As "catmandu" so aptly put it, that elevates you to professor status!:cool: What a lucky human is yours, Murka, having you as her/his "keeper of the remote," her dutiful, never failing alarm clock (two very important jobs, hehe). But nothing beats having you as her best friend and loving companion, bringing so much light, love and laughter to her days!

Thanks for brightening my very cold, very snowy day with your beautiful self, your heartwarming photo album, sweet baby boy! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day; basking in all of that glorious sunshine, watching all of your fave TV shows, cuddling with your human, being spoiled rotten!:D Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Murka, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2015/March/05b.jpg

cassiesmom
03-05-2015, 04:19 PM
Hello, Murka! You are not only fluffy and smart, but you are also beautiful! I would love to pet your soft, light orange fur! You have the very important job of kitty alarm clock, and you are the keeper of the remote control too! Most importantly you are a sweet, gorgeous companion to your caring person :D Happy Cat of the Day to Murka!

tomyoung54
03-07-2015, 07:34 AM
Murka is a handsome lad, and a good boy! Congratulations Murka COTD! http://tyoung.org/post/24.gif