PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Noble Xanto

Karen
03-05-2015, 02:16 AM
What a handsome boy you are Xanto, and such a noble boy, working first for our nation to help protect and serve troops, and then for so many years in Alabama helping so many different law enforcement agencies, too! And all these last 8 years, you have also been a very important part of your human's family, too! Eleven is a venerable age for a German Shepherd, and we can see the white has begun to creep into your handsome dark face. We know that you will be very much loved even when you retire, and we hope your county can find a way to get your replacement zoo, so you can just play with your boy and the rest of your family, instead of having to worry about getting bad guys or jumping out of helicopters! Congratulations, sweet Xanto - you are now Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!

Felicia's Mom
03-05-2015, 06:42 AM
Congrats on being DOTD, Noble Xanto!

DonnaDWM
03-05-2015, 07:37 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are one handsome and very smart fellow.
I really want you to retire and live the good life with your family.
I'm sure you will want to "work" even in retirement.
Your family will have to give you lots of things to do.
Celebrate your special day.

CavyMom
03-05-2015, 08:26 AM
Congratulations, Xanto, on being DOTD! You truly deserve the honor for being a wonderful dog and a brave public servant! We all need to retire from long work careers and enjoy some R&R and TLC. We hope you have a wonderful, fun retirement. :) BTW, we love all your photos - you're so photogenic with beautiful, twinkling eyes. Enjoy your special, world-wide honor today, Amazing Xanto! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

tatsxxx11
03-05-2015, 10:47 AM
Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, brave, beautiful Xanto!

Let me just say, your mommy Kristen's poem, her heartfelt tribute to her partner, protector, friend and family member, has me in tears. How beautiful!:love::love::love:

What a great honor it is too meet you, Xanto, to have the chance to salute you and pay tribute to you and your handler/mom Kristen's selfless dedication! You, and she, are heroes in my book! For 10 years you have served your country, your county, your community (on SO many levels:eek:) with such selfless devotion, helping to keep us safe, protecting us from harm! And now it's our turn to serve you, and your turn to relax, to spend time enjoying your family, your well earned retirement; to pass the baton on to another worthy canine officer! Yours are some mighty big pawprints to fill, but I have no doubt your heir will do your amazing legacy proud! (Hard to top this, however!)

In 2010 Xanto received the prestigious honor of becoming the first Police K-9 to ever be inducted into the Alabama Animal Hall of Fame by the Alabama Veterinary Medical Association.

There aren't words enough to describe just how special you are, Xanto. You're one in a million, and your mommy Kristin and your family, all who know and love you, have been touched by you, so very blessed to have known your love, your service and devotion! Now fingers crossed that soon you reach your goal! You're 1/3 there! I for sure will be donating, and sharing your GoFundMe page on my FB and Twitter accounts!

God bless you, Xanto! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces by your mommy and loving family! (Hope you have the day off!) Much love, hugs and kisses to you, brave and beautiful Xanto, Hero Canine, Dog of a Lifetime!:love::love::love:
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/March/05k.jpg

kuhio98
03-05-2015, 11:10 AM
Congrats Xanto.

Sent a donation to your gofundme page. I hope your replacement is trained quickly so you can enjoy a happy and healthy retirement.

mon
03-05-2015, 02:54 PM
Good luck in you retirement years Xanto! You deserve the very best for the rest of your days. Xanto is a hero and of course, the very finest DOTD!