PDA

View Full Version : I felt so badly at PetsMart Great News!!!

catmandu
03-02-2015, 09:31 AM
As there were two Mature Cats up for adoption , litter mates , one a Big Orange Cat and the other a White Cat with tabby topping.
They were both Big Cats , I would say 5-6 years old.
They were so scared in that cage, they were huddled together and you could see how sad they were that somehow they had lost their Forever Home.
I cannot take them as I have too many Cats , please pray that somehow these Dear Cats will find a place together.:love::love::love:

phesina
03-02-2015, 09:42 AM
Prayers for those dear cats, that they find the Purrrfect home together.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

mon
03-02-2015, 03:24 PM
Aww, the poor babies, sending lotsa prayers. Let's keep the faith, someone is going to take them home!

Karen
03-02-2015, 03:57 PM
At least they are together, and up for adoption, hopefully someone will see them and fall in love!

catmandu
03-03-2015, 09:16 AM
I am praying for them too Karen and Friends and I am trying hard to set things up for My Ctas , that they have a place in the pampered Feline where they will not be caged all the time , and will have outdoor runs.
And can be together so they are not lonesome.
I will see if the Big Cat Companions are there Sunday.:love::love::love:

mrspunkysmom
03-03-2015, 09:23 PM
I feel this way every time I go into a Petsmart of browse the local shelter's pages. I just have to remind myself that I can't save them all.

catmandu
03-04-2015, 09:32 AM
I know just what you mean mrspunkysmom , as there are Cats who you know would be great friends , but we have to say no and move on.
All we can do is pray that when I return Sunday the cage will be empty , and those Two Friends will have a home.:love::love::love:
Those two Cats have been adopted , and another Big Tabby Cat is already spoken for.
We are so delighted as Mature Cats take a while to be adopted , these Three Adults are so lucky to have such luck in New Homes.:love::love::love: