PDA

View Full Version : Treats and catlitter

Randi
03-02-2015, 06:48 AM
I look after Oscar now and again and his mom brings back treats from the US. They're called Pet Greens, Semi Moist from Bellrock Grovers. Do any of you give your cat these treats? I think they are yummy.

Oscar also uses some very special litter called Cats Best Eco Plus. It looks a bit like oats, just slightly darker and it doesn't weigh much. This could be perfect for older people, who can't carry bags of heavy litter.

catmandu
03-02-2015, 09:25 AM
I am not sure about the litter Randi, but Greenies are widely available in Canada, although the Found Hotel Cat preference is for Whiska"s Temptations. The Food of The Cat Gods!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Randi
03-02-2015, 09:30 AM
We can now get Temptations here, and some of the cats Iøve looked after, loves them, but I think the Pet Greens Semi Moist from Bellrock Grovers are healthier.

catmandu
03-03-2015, 09:18 AM
I think so too Randi. as I will buy Royal Canin sample bags and let them have those as treats.
Whiskas Temptations are Cat Candies , which is why Our Cats love them.:cool::cool::cool:

mrspunkysmom
03-03-2015, 09:21 PM
I look after Oscar now and again and his mom brings back treats from the US. They're called Pet Greens, Semi Moist from Bellrock Grovers. Do any of you give your cat these treats? I think they are yummy.

Oscar also uses some very special litter called Cats Best Eco Plus. It looks a bit like oats, just slightly darker and it doesn't weigh much. This could be perfect for older people, who can't carry bags of heavy litter.

Oh, we have Pet Greens brom Bellrock Growers. Absolutely healthy. Mine will not eat them. They love Feline Greenies, loaded with wheat or corn. Not healthy, and some of them throw up before completely digested. SIGH.