PDA

View Full Version : Cute Carlos

Karen
02-28-2015, 01:49 AM
What a handsome boy you are, Carlos, and like many non-shedding dogs, your look varies depending on your most recent haircut! How nice you and your boy are such good friends, and like to lay outside together when the weather is right! And being a herding breed, it is natural you are on the "talkative side," too! Your breed is relatively rare here in America, but of course Germany is neighbors with your country of origin, Poland, so I bet you are more common there! Congratulations, Carlos - you are dog of the Day for everyone to celebrate the whole world over!

gkoelling
02-28-2015, 04:54 AM
Carlos looks like a very laid-back, mellow guy who takes life as it comes.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Carlos!

Felicia's Mom
02-28-2015, 06:13 AM
Congrats on being DOTD, cute Carlos.

chocolatepuppy
02-28-2015, 07:27 AM
Oh my goodness Carlos, you're a cutie!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D

DonnaDWM
02-28-2015, 07:42 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are a very handsome fellow.
Wonder why dogs just don't like the post man.
Stay happy, but tone down the barking.
Celebrate your world famous day.

tatsxxx11
02-28-2015, 11:19 AM
Greetings Carlos in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day!:) What a treat, having the rare (here in the U.S.) Polish Lowland Sheepdog as our very special, most deserving "top dog!" Oh, who can resist a Sheepdog!!!

What a handsome boy you are, Carlos! Love those pics highlighting those big, soulful brown eyes of yours, peeking out from behind your classic, soft and fluffy Sheepdog coat! Heart melting! Now, that is one BIG stick your carrying...more like a mini log!:D My Lab loves to drag those big branches all about the yard, too. She even tries to maneuver it through the back door, into the house!:rolleyes::D And having a deep seated hatred for the postman seems to be a trait of most dogs, worldwide! Silly pups!:p What a precious pup you are, Carlos, and how very lucky your human is, having a best friend for life in you, bringing so much happiness to her/his days! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day on center stage, chowing down on yummy treats, cuddling with your human, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Carlos, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/February/28d.jpg

mon
02-28-2015, 11:57 AM
Carlos certainly does look like a sweetheart! I'd give him a huge hug if I could, hope Carlos is spoiled rotten today.

cassiesmom
02-28-2015, 09:13 PM
Shaggy cutie Carlos! I would love to give you some huge hugs today! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Carlos!