PDA

View Full Version : Thursday #626. TIme to get the home (stove) fires burning.

RICHARD
02-26-2015, 06:08 PM
I am putting some blueberry muffins into the oven and boiling a pot of water....

Yea, 30 degree weather!!!!

Hot water, tea chocolate, cocoa, coffee and bailey's for the house.

DONE!

Karen
02-26-2015, 11:59 PM
I am putting some blueberry muffins into the oven and boiling a pot of water....

Yea, 30 degree weather!!!!

Hot water, tea chocolate, cocoa, coffee and bailey's for the house.

DONE!

30°F sounds warm to me! I'll take a blueberry muffin, though! It's 18°F so I have some hot tea already in front of me!

Queen of Poop
02-27-2015, 04:39 AM
It's 15oF here. Wind chill is -2oF. Could I get a hot chocolate please? Be a chilly trek to work today.

RICHARD
02-27-2015, 08:10 AM
It's 15oF here. Wind chill is -2oF. Could I get a hot chocolate please? Be a chilly trek to work today.

One hot chocolate, coming up!!!

Done.

Karen,

One blueberry muffin!

I think I'll make some cornbread...cornbread and hot chocolate always reminded me of growing up...

DONE.

cassiesmom
02-27-2015, 01:32 PM
This has been a very snowy February in Chicago. I'm drinking tea this afternoon if anyone would like some.

RICHARD
02-27-2015, 01:46 PM
This has been a very snowy February in Chicago. I'm drinking tea this afternoon if anyone would like some.

Can I refill your cup.....where is summer!!!!

DONE!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-27-2015, 04:51 PM
You warmed up to 30 degrees????? :eek: That's almost bikini weather !!! :D

We have a winter um, event moving in tomorrow: snow, sleet, freezing rain, more rain for days (possibly freezing) with a thunderstorm encore on Wednesday to cap it all off!!! :rolleyes:

Glad I'm well stocked on the essentials: tea, cocoa, marshmallows, snacks and cat supplies!!!! :love:

smokey the elder
03-02-2015, 01:13 PM
In the New York Metro area, it was the coldest February since 1934! That calls for a spiked hot cocoa.

RICHARD
03-02-2015, 02:37 PM
In the New York Metro area, it was the coldest February since 1934! That calls for a spiked hot cocoa.

One Hot Spiked Cocoa......I thought that records were old school?;) DVDs?

Done.

Edit?

I was told that DVD is NOT the right term.....It should be..CDs....

momoffuzzyfaces
03-02-2015, 04:53 PM
This weird weather has brought my cough back!!! Could I have a hot toddie please??? and maybe a few stray cookies???? :)

RICHARD
03-02-2015, 06:45 PM
This weird weather has brought my cough back!!! Could I have a hot toddie please??? and maybe a few stray cookies???? :)

I'll join you in a toddy....how's about some Girl Scout cookies?:D

I saw a table at the store and picked up a few.....

DONE!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-02-2015, 07:37 PM
I'll join you in a toddy....how's about some Girl Scout cookies?:D

I saw a table at the store and picked up a few.....

DONE!
As a former Girl Scout I've loved their cookies forever, specially the peanutbutter ones and the mint ones!:D

RICHARD
03-03-2015, 09:10 AM
As a former Girl Scout I've loved their cookies forever, specially the peanutbutter ones and the mint ones!:D

Aren't you a Girl Scout for life?

:D

Lady's Human
03-03-2015, 09:38 AM
Angel and I will get the fire going again, how about a large irish and some warmer weather to get rid of the snow?

Karen
03-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Angel and I will get the fire going again, how about a large irish and some warmer weather to get rid of the snow?

I'd like the weather to be anything but sleet - either warmer so it is simply rain, or colder so it is all snow. I much prefer shoveling snow to pushing sleet!

I made "orange blossom" cookies this weekend, and there was only one left over after church, shall I make up some more? That and a hot cup of tea would hit the spot!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Hot tea and cookies sound grand to me! Still freezing here but they say it will be in the 60s Monday! I can hardly wait!:D

RICHARD
03-05-2015, 10:00 AM
Hot tea and cookies sound grand to me! Still freezing here but they say it will be in the 60s Monday! I can hardly wait!:D

Hot tea and cookies....gonna get over to the new thread!!!!!

DONE!