PDA

View Full Version : It's finally hit me!

COCatMama
12-21-2002, 02:25 PM
It's official! I have a case of the Christmas Mopes! Arrghh :D
you know when you see some sappy commercial on TV and you wanna bawl your eyes out? geez!! but it's all good! Office Party tonight! free 'drinks' for the office staff! plus The Cutie will be there and yesterday he asked me if I was going and said he would see me there! woo hoo!!!!!

HoRsELUvR
12-21-2002, 02:54 PM
lol have fun at your party!

COCatMama
12-21-2002, 03:11 PM
I really hope I do, and don't end up hiding in a corner somewhere like I used to. I am gonna wear my new reindeer antlers too :D

mugsy
12-21-2002, 03:34 PM
I'm the same way Lalania. I really don't like the Christmas season...I get really depressed most years. I'm trying not to let it get to me as much this year. So far it's sort of working.

I'd better go now...the dogs are trying to help me type and they are beginning to revolt because they're hungry.

COCatMama
12-21-2002, 03:48 PM
LoL! I have fed Stinker twice today and took him to the park, he's passed out on his pillow bed atm :D

aly
12-21-2002, 04:50 PM
Talk about mopes, my boyfriend lives 1500 miles away... *sniifffff*

I do love to see everyone so happy at this time of year. And I notice the couples out shopping and its really sweet. But then it does wear on me a lot and I find myself crying a bit as I fall asleep at night. BUT I have so MUCH to be thankful for and I concentrate on all the positive. Its such a magical time of year to me and I try to enjoy it rather than let it get me down.

COCatMama
12-21-2002, 04:52 PM
Yeah I know whatcha mean...I'm grateful I got to keep my dog and heck I'm enjoying being single and things aren't TOO bad after all!