PDA

View Full Version : Dear Delilah

Karen
02-19-2015, 02:02 AM
What c utie you are Delilah, and all that bling really does accent your nice boac coat. We have never encountered your mix before, so we are glad your person explained it for us! You obviously have the "head tilt" mastered, and we are glad you are a much loved girl! We are glad you get to avoid some of the health problems Englsih bulldogs get, and you are a happy, healthy girl! Congratulations, cutie, you are Dog of the Day!

Felicia's Mom
02-19-2015, 06:31 AM
Congrats on being DOTD precious Delilah.

DonnaDWM
02-19-2015, 07:15 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
What a sweetheart, must be the pug in you.
I love your "baby" picture.
Celebrate your special day.

Neesie
02-19-2015, 07:33 AM
I suppose since she is a bulldog pug mix that makes her a BUG! She is certainly as cute as a bug! What a face!

http://drawception.com/pub/panels/2012/10-17/3G2m5XH9pd-2.png

tatsxxx11
02-19-2015, 01:19 PM
Hi Delilah! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

What a precious girl you are, Delilah! I would never have guessed your English Bulldog side! Maybe French Bulldog, but regardless, your breed blend is beautiful. Just look at that sweet face, that lean, muscular, girlish figure! And oh, what a fashionista you are! Your outfits are utterly adorable, and just look at that *bling*!:D What a wonderful life you're living, spending your days at doggy daycare, kicking up some dust with you pup pals And at night, how better to end a long day of play than curling up in the crux of your human's legs, being a "lazy daisy!":D Beautiful, playful, cuddly and just as sweet and big hearted as can be...that's YOU! Who could ask for more in a furkid? Your humans, all of your adoring friends and fans, are so very lucky to have you in their lives! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you, reading all about your happy life and poring over your precious pics, has warmed and brightened my cold, grey day! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Delilah, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Delilah, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

You look like a Yoda "mini me" in this one!:D

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/February/19b.jpg

mon
02-19-2015, 02:54 PM
I loved seeing all Delilah's pretty photos today, definitely a supermodel! What a joy, sweetest face ever!

chocolatepuppy
02-19-2015, 07:32 PM
You're a pretty pup Delilah!!!:love: You look lovely in all of your outfits and jewelry.:)

Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: I hope you're having a fun day!:D