PDA

View Full Version : Toby Terrier

Karen
02-18-2015, 01:34 AM
What a handsome boy you are with all that golden fur and those dark eyes. We are so glad you were rescued, and that your new mom saw past your demodex mange, that you would be a good dog! We are glad you had a big sister dog, so even though you smelled bad because of the medicine, she was there to teach you all about how to be a good dog. And it is great you have had so many grand years being a much loved boy, as you were meant to be all along! We are glad you are still a happy dog and you even love your clinic visits, and your cancer does not bother you much. May ou have a great day of celebration today, Toby! You are Dog of the Day for the whole world to see!

Felicia's Mom
02-18-2015, 06:38 AM
I'm so glad you were rescued and now have a loving home. Congrats on being DOTD handsome Toby.

gkoelling
02-18-2015, 06:46 AM
God Bless Toby!

DonnaDWM
02-18-2015, 07:45 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You were so lucky to be rescued by such a loving family.
I'm sure all of your days are filled with fun, but
celebrate this special, world famous day.

tatsxxx11
02-18-2015, 09:47 AM
Good morning, Toby! Congratulations on being crowned our very special Dog of the Day honoree! I can't imagine a more worthy honoree than you, sweetheart!:)

What a horrible start at life you had, Toby, having been abused emotionally as you were, neglected physically, then surrendered.:( Thankfully your forever mommy was able to see beyond that sad pup that lay languishing at the shelter, that mangey coat, able to recognize the *diamond* in the rough that you were, and the rest, as they say is happy history! How blessed your mommy, your auntie Jeannie and uncle Ed have been, knowing your love and devotion, your companionship, these many years. And as for you, Toby, well, a pup couldn't have hoped for a more loving, more caring, more committed forever family than yours.

I'm so sorry to hear of your recent health issues, health issues I can well relate to, as my beloved 16 year old Lab, Star, passed away last spring after a year long battle with Cushing's. But blessedly she defied the odds, living an incredible full year after her diagnosis with the help of medicaiton, 9 months longer than expected. And for most of those wonderful 12 months she, like you, continued to enjoy life...eating, napping, spending with her humans, even playing with her squeaky toys!:) And by all accounts, despite your diagnosis, you too continue to enjoy every precious day with your mommy and family, taking comfort in their hugs and kisses, playing with your toys, eating well, loving life! Your fighting spirit, your determination, your positive attitude and ability to savor life despite your illness, is truly and inspiration, and I hope for you, sweet Toby, many, many more happy times with your wonderful family. Well done, Toby!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your very special, heartwarming story, your precious photos with us. Having the chance to pay tribute to a furkid as special as you has truly been an honor, and oh yes, you put the BIGGEST smile on my face! Hope you enjoy a very happy, "whatever Toby wants, Toby gets" day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more. Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Toby, DOG OF A LIFETIME!:love::love::love:
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/February/18f.jpg

dogloverstore
02-18-2015, 11:53 AM
Wow Toby! Before reading your story we immediately thought what a beautiful, soft and cuddly looking coat you have! We couldn't believe that you had struggles with it.
We are sending you lots of love and hugs and wags --- we hope you continue to have a happy life and your tumor doesn't get you down!
"Whatever Toby wants Toby gets."
Love that motto!

mon
02-18-2015, 12:11 PM
Toby sure is fine lookin', you would never know he'd ever had problems with his fabulous coat. He sure did bring lots of smiles here today, please smooch him for that! All the very best of every day in the future, no matter how long or how short the future may be! Excellent DOTD!

kaycountrygal
02-18-2015, 03:07 PM
Hello Toby, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome boy you are! I can tell from the article that you are indeed a beloved special pet and companion. I am sorry to learn that you have health problems but I'm sure your family will love you no matter what. Congrats on being DOTD!

bean
02-18-2015, 09:11 PM
Love you, dear Toby

We lost our beloved Shadow who was also Dog of the Day a couple of years ago this past November to what he figured was Inflammatory Bowel Disease.

HUGS to you and your dear family