PDA

View Full Version : Terrific Toni

Karen
02-16-2015, 02:13 AM
What a cutie you are, Toni, with your crufty coat and grey and white fur! That must be at the schnauzer side of your gene pool coming to the forefront! How fun you are such a loved boy, and you are so protective of your boy in return. That's the German Shepherd - staying with your human as much as possible, and even dragging him to shore that one time when you were boating together! We are so glad you get to go everywhere together, and you seems to have a good stick with you in both your pictures! That smile is infectious Toni, we hope you have a great day - you are Dog of the Day!

Felicia's Mom
02-16-2015, 06:44 AM
Congrats on being DOTD handsome Toni.

DonnaDWM
02-16-2015, 07:29 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day

They said you like sticks. That's a limb, but when you are as big
as you are, I guess that is a stick to you.

Saving someone's life is the best accomplishment
Celebrate your special day.

tatsxxx11
02-16-2015, 12:29 PM
Happy Dog of the Day, Toni "the best!!!":)

What a beautiful boy you are, Toni! Wow, what a fab combo of breeds...Schnauzer and GSD!!! Your handsome good looks, your energy, intelligence and devotion to your young man, are only a handful of the traits that make you so EXTRA special! You even saved your boy's life!!!:eek: That makes you a hero in my book!:) What a happy, fun and love filled life you're living there in beautiful Bodelshausen, Germany...by the sea, no less! We can see from your photos that you're one beach loving boy, and luckily, your coat blends in nicely with the sand!:D How loved you are, Toni, and deservedly so! Your young man is so very lucky to have a best friend, a loyal and loving protector, a furry soul mate in you! As your young man says, you're THE BEST!:)

Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self with us, all of those precious photos! Meeting you has truly warmed my cold, cold day! Enjoy your well earned day on the international stage of stardom, taking a nice run in the meadow with your boy (stick in tow:D), munching on some bratwurst and cheese, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Toni, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/February/16b.jpg

mon
02-16-2015, 03:47 PM
Wow, Toni has an awesome coat AND he's a lifesaver! Magnificent DOTD, what a sweetheart!

chocolatepuppy
02-16-2015, 07:00 PM
You're a good looking boy Toni!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:cool:

I hope you're having a fun day celebrating! :D