PDA

View Full Version : Terrific Toby!

Karen
02-13-2015, 01:55 AM
What a blessing you are to your person, Toby! We can see why you got your second name, as you do look like a chocolate cookie with white filling! We are so happy the store had put you aside for your human when they heard about the sad experience of his last hamster. But you are healthy, and a growing and adorably busy boy! We hope you have a grand day of celebration today - you are Pet of the Day for all of Ireland - and the whole world - to celebrate!

chocolatepuppy
02-13-2015, 05:23 AM
You're a little cutie Toby!!!:love: Congrats on being POTD!:cool:

Have a fun day!:D

Felicia's Mom
02-13-2015, 06:19 AM
Congrats on being POTD, Toby.

DonnaDWM
02-13-2015, 07:17 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You and your person are a perfect match and will have shared many good times together.
I'm so glad you found a home where you will have someone spend time with you.
Celebrate your special day.

tatsxxx11
02-13-2015, 08:38 AM
Hi Toby! Happy hammie Pet of the Day to you!:)

What an adorable little man you are, Toby, sweet as can, just like that cookie after which you're nicknamed!:D I smiled from ear to ear, reading your proud person's love filled tribute to his/her best buddy, and oh my gosh, how precious are those pics! You are no doubt, one of the most loved hammie's on the planet!:cool: No big surprise to hear it was a case of love at first sight! Who could resist a hammie as precious as you!

It's always heartbreaking, losing a beloved furkid, and my heart goes out to your human on the passing of her/his cherished Fuabelle Monika. But then you came into her life, and what joy you've brought to her life since that happy homecoming! You are, after all, her dream furkid come true! (Not sure if that was 3 months ago that you came home, as your human says, or 3 years as is stated in your stats on your POTD page, but regardless, it's a TON of happiness!:D)

As your human says, she is one lucky girl, having a sweet, lovable, cuddly, super friendly best friend in you, Toby! You two make for quite the terrific team, and I hope for you and your lady, many, many happy years of shared loved and devoted companionship!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, super Toby, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love: (Off to "like" and share your FB page!)
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/February/13b.jpg

mon
02-13-2015, 01:41 PM
Toby is just SO very cute! What an excellent little friend and perfect POTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-13-2015, 04:45 PM
Toby what a cutie you are!!!:love:

Your adorable pictures certainly made me smile :D They brightened my gloomy day!!! I can tell it is lots of fun having you as a friend!!! Please thank your human for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Toby, on being our very special Pet of the Day!:love:

CavyMom
02-13-2015, 06:37 PM
Congratulations, Toby, on being POTD and finding the most loving home where you are truly appreciated! (Wish all pets were as lucky as you!) You are absolutely precious! (The camera loves you - just like everyone who sees your photo!) We're sending lots of LOVE to you and your wonderful, caring, attentive human parent! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net