PDA

View Full Version : Lovable Linus

Karen
02-12-2015, 12:24 AM
What a handsome bloke you are, Linus! That big block head, floppy ears and coal black coat - there is no mistaking you for any other breed! We are so glad you have your boy and his sister to play with, and have your routine down pat! And of course you make a good soccer goalie - you are a retriever, after all! No ball will escape your attention! We do not know if you were named for the cartoon character, or the programmer, but is any case, you bear the name well! Congratulations, Linus - you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!

tatsxxx11
02-12-2015, 05:18 AM
Good morning Linus in Germany, from all of us here in this Lab loving home! Happy Dog of the Day to you and to your proud boy, Elias, and sister Laura!:)

What a hunky, handsome Labbie boy you are, Linus! Love your sleek, black coat, and that big, blocky head of yours is magnificent! You embody all that we Lab lovers crave in your beloved breed...stunning good looks, athleticism, and a heart as big as they come! Just look at that heart melting pic of you cuddling with your kitty sib, Fleckie!:D And oh, aren't your soccer/football skills impressive!:cool: As Karen has said, no better position for a ball savvy Labbie to play that keeper! Your family loves you SO very much, Linus, and for good reason! You're everything a human could hope for in a Labbie furkid and then some! They are truly blessed, having a best friend and loving companion in you, beautiful boy, and in Fleckie, too!

Thanks for starting my day off with a great big smile, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, cuddling with Fleckie, playing soccer with Elias and Laura, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Linus, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/February/12b.jpg

Felicia's Mom
02-12-2015, 06:11 AM
Congrats handsome Linus on being DOTD.

DonnaDWM
02-12-2015, 07:43 AM
Elias you have a wonderful, lovable dog.
Congratulations on him being Dog of the Day.
I just love black dogs, they are so shiny and beautiful.
I would love to see Linus play soccer.
Celebrate his special day. He is now world famous.

dogloverstore
02-12-2015, 09:57 AM
Wow Linus you are just a gorgeous, or shall we saw HANDSOME, black lab! You look like such a happy doggy :) I'm sure you provide the gift of fun and laughter to your family everyday. We were hoping to see a picture when we read that you like to cuddle up with your kitty friend...then we scrolled down the page a little bit and there were the both you in your doggy bed! So adorable. It's nice to have a friend :love: Congrats on dog of the day!

mon
02-12-2015, 12:21 PM
Linus really is a wonderful, shiny black lab darling! Clearly everybody thinks so! Those pictures are so very cute, please forward hugs and cuddles from me. And to kitty too

cassiesmom
02-12-2015, 04:00 PM
Oh, Linus and Fleckie! What a perfect Dog of the day story your person has told about you! I would like to gently pet you, Linus because your coat is so shiny, glossy and black! You play ball with your people sometimes, and all of the time you share companionship and love! Perfect! Happy Dog of the Day to Linus and his family in beautiful Germany!

chocolatepuppy
02-12-2015, 04:35 PM
You're so handsome Linus!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:cool:

I hope you and Fleckie are having a fun day celebrating!:D