PDA

View Full Version : Charming Curly

Karen
02-11-2015, 03:26 AM
Wow, Curly, you might be the oldest mouse we have ever featured as Pet of the Day! Your angora coat looks so very, very soft that we are glad you have decided certain hands are nothing to be afraid of! I would give you delicate little pats if I could! How nice even the more dominant mice in the colony leave you alone, maybe mice are taught to respect their elders? You are like the Queen Mum of the colony! Looking good in your most recent picture, too! Congratulations, Curly, may brig ten everyone's day with your adorable face! You are Pet of the Day for everyone to see!

chocolatepuppy
02-11-2015, 05:14 AM
Aww Curly, you're such a little cutie!!! :love: Congrats on being POTD!:cool:

I hope this is a special day for you and your person.:D

Felicia's Mom
02-11-2015, 06:34 AM
Congrats on being POTD, Charming Curly.

DonnaDWM
02-11-2015, 07:35 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
Your long life must be due to being well taken care of.
Celebrate your world famous day, and every day after.

tatsxxx11
02-11-2015, 11:34 AM
Hi Curly! Happy Pet of Day, sweetheart, and happy 2nd birthday wishes, too! Wow, what an incredible milestone!

What a beautiful, angora girl you are, Curly, and oh yes, at age 2, STILL looking good!:) You sure have beat the odds, sweetheart, living an amazing 2 years!:eek: Who knows what the secret to your incredibly long life is, but I have a feeling your human's love and devotion has played a huge part in your longevity! And now, being older and a bit wiser, you're no longer the skittish girl you used to be, rather, cherishing your human's touch, taking comfort in the warmth of her hand. Even your furry pals (even the "dominant ones"), show deference, give respect, to the grand dame of the rattery!:cool: You truly are one amazing little girl, Curly, and so very deserving of your day of honor! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful best friend in you, sweetheart. You're a treasure!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your very special, sweet, little self, your heartwarming story, with us! Wishing for you a very happy day of celebration, stealing treats from the youngsters, munching on graham cookies, pumpkin seeds and peanuts, enjoying a nice nap, being loved and pampered to pieces! Much love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Curly, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/February/11b.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
02-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Curly what a lovely girl you are!!!:love:

I enjoyed seeing your sweet pictures very much!!! :) It must be lots of fun having you for a friend!!! Please thank your human for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Curly, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!:love:

mon
02-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Awww, Curly is the champion of over the top cuteness! Excellent tiny POTD!

CavyMom
02-11-2015, 10:38 PM
Congratulations, Curly, on being POTD! You certainly deserve this great honor! First of all, WE LOVE MICE, and you are positively ADORABLE! We're so glad you have enjoyed a happy, healthy, long life in your loving forever home where you are appreciated! (Wish all mice were that lucky!) We are sending you LOTS of X's and O's, Sweet Curly! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Cloudchild75
02-12-2015, 12:58 AM
:D Thanks everyone! Here is another pic of her I took a couple weeks ago. Her eye is a bit leaky. http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2015/025/5/5/colony_elder_curly_by_maguschildcloud-d8feqsb.jpg